• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kawai Hanabi Page Revision

Hello. This is my first time asking permission to revise a page on this wiki, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm gonna try anyways.

Keijo is a guilty pleasure anime of mine, and Hanabi Kawai is one of my favorite characters on the show, behind Sayaka. I was bothered by how barren Hanabi's page was, especially compared to Kazane Aoba and Non Toyoguchi's pages, so I took it upon myself to make her page more substantial. Anyways, here's what I have so far:

Tier: 8-C | High 8-C | 8-B | Likely higher than 8-B

Name
: Hanabi Kawai, Hanabin

Origin: Keijo!!!!!!!!

Age: 17 (until Chapter 35), 18 (until Chapter 90), 19 (Currently)

Classification: Elite Class’ 3rd Place, Infighter | B-Rank Keijo Player | A-Rank Keijo Player

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Pressure Points | Same as before | Same as before, Healing (via Boob Soul) | Same as before

Attack Potency: Building level (Superior to Nozomi. She was able to nearly incapacitate Nozomi, who could casually block a boulder breaking attack from another Keijo player, with one direct hit to the solar plexus. Hanabi also blitzed the notably muscular Yuko Oshima with just one hit, leaving Yuko confused and not remembering the attack) | Large Building level+ | City Block level (Comparable to Kyoko Shirayuki) | Likely at least City Block level (Should be comparable if not superior to Nozomi and other professional Keijo players)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Superior to Nozomi. Blitzed two Keijo players so fast that Nozomi couldn’t see what happened and also casually dodges an attack from another Keijo player. She instantly closed a few meters of distance between her and Nozomi, and even appeared to vanish completely from Nozomi’s sight. Nozomi struggles to keep up with her, and can only dodge because she knows where Hanabi is aiming) | Supersonic+ | Supersonic+ | Supersonic+ (Should be comparable if not superior to Nozomi and other professional Keijo players. Managed to dodge a Vacuum Butt Cannon from one of the top Keijo players in Japan)

Lifting Strength: Unknown (Most likely superior to Nozomi) | At least Superhuman (Is able to do 300 crunches while holding onto a pole with her butt) | Likely at least Class 50 | Likely at least Class 50 (Comparable to Hikaru Hoshida, who can move a stage that weighs more than 50 tons. In her fight with Ikumi Yuzuki, she stomps the land hard enough to nearly overturn it.

Striking Strength: Building Class (Superior to Nozomi. Nearly incapacitated Nozomi with a hit to the solar plexus. Also blitzed Yuko Oshima in just one hit) | Large Building Class+ | City Block Class (Comparable to Kyoko Shirayuki) | Likely at least City Block Class (Comparable if not superior to Nozomi and other professional Keijo players)

Durability: Building level (Superior to Nozomi. Took two direct hits from Nozomi and almost immediately shrugged them off) | Large Building level+ | City Block level (Comparable to Kyoko Shirayuki. Bounces back after a surprise hit to the face from a similarly skilled Keijo player) | Likely at least City Block level (Comparable if not superior to Nozomi and other professional Keijo players. She is capable of shrugging off a hit from Nozomi, who, combined with Sayaka, could create a shockwave great enough for the audience to feel it)

Stamina: High. She is able to fight multiple similarly skilled opponents for extended periods of time without showing any signs of fatigue.

Range: Standard Melee Range. As an Infighter, Hanabi attacks her opponents with powerful, short-ranged techniques.

Standard Equipment: None notable.

Intelligence: Genius, especially when it comes to Keijo. While she’s not known for being the most strategically minded Keijo player, she has displayed a level of ingenuity and spur-of-the-moment thinking that, in addition to her strength and agility, has made her a very formidable player. Hanabi has very little difficulty acquiring a new skill when it comes to Keijo and other sports, to the point where she is considered a prodigy even among professional Keijo players. During the Second Exam Arc, Hanabi was recognized for her immense skill and, upon entering Setouchi, she was ranked 3rd in the Elite Class.

Weaknesses: None notable

Last edited:
Back