• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuya Serizawa Vs Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuya Serizawa Vs Katsuki Bakugo

• Battle location: USJ
  • Both in character
  • Speed equalizes
  • Post-Ultimate 5 without umbrella and Bakugo Endeavor Agency Arc
Serizawa :
tumblr_pplyytvfG81rtelceo1_1280.png

Bakugo :
6133c32b89d176e48504325f40a9b9dc.jpg

Incon:

Serizawa AP: 56,58 kilotons
Bakugo AP: 105,70 kilotons

Last edited:
I guess incon then, since Serizawa cannot harm Bakugou and Bakugou cannot harm Serizawa

Though you could argue via the sheer heat and dura neg Bakugou’s explosions while in OFA, he can ignore the dura and just melt him

I guess incon then, since Serizawa cannot harm Bakugou and Bakugou cannot harm Serizawa

Though you could argue via the sheer heat and dura neg Bakugou’s explosions while in OFA, he can ignore the dura and just melt him
Should I change the opponent?

Man has Multi-Continent level Defense with that Umbrella.

Bakugo just dies after a two minutes at best. Bakugo's body is constantly being destroyed, you can beat him by waiting for him to die. No attacking is required.

Every single hit he unleashes will cause him to stagger in pain as well.

OFA Bakugo really shouldn't be used in battles unless his opponent is also destroying themselves as well.

Either Bakugou ignores dura and melts through Serizawa with a direct hit or Bakugou‘s body gets destroyed from unleashing attacks and then he dies

Can you not just restrict his Umbrella and have him fight Endeavor Agency Bakugo who is High 7-C?

Serizawa is 56 Kilotons, while Bakugo's is 105 Kilotons. Slightly less than a 2X difference.

Weakness: "Formerly lost control of his powers when separated from his umbrella. Formerly extremely emotionally unstable. Generally very easy to fool and manipulate"

So I'd assume this weakness doesn't apply to him anymore. I don't know anything about Mob Psycho 100, so if that is impossible just ignore my rambling.

Can you not just restrict his Umbrella and have him fight Endeavor Agency Bakugo who is High 7-C?

Serizawa is 56 Kilotons, while Bakugo's is 105 Kilotons. Slightly less than a 2X difference.

Weakness: "Formerly lost control of his powers when separated from his umbrella. Formerly extremely emotionally unstable. Generally very easy to fool and manipulate"

So I'd assume this weakness doesn't apply to him anymore. I don't know anything about Mob Psycho 100, so if that is impossible just ignore my rambling.
Done

I need to clarify that Serizawa scales as much higher than 56.58 Kilotons, as Reigen considers him the second most powerful esper after Mob, who he can turn to in case of an emergency threat.

I need to clarify that Serizawa scales as much higher than 56.58 Kilotons, as Reigen considers him the second most powerful esper after Mob, who he can turn to in case of an emergency threat.
Reigen is a regular human with no psychic abilities and is well-known for swindling people. Idk if his word is necessarily accurate

Also, I just wanted to mention that Bakugo has massive AOE, way bigger than the umbrella. Can't he just AOE around it?

Reigen is a regular human with no psychic abilities and is well-known for swindling people. Idk if his word is necessarily accurate

Also, I just wanted to mention that Bakugo has massive AOE, way bigger than the umbrella. Can't he just AOE around it?
I don't know what AOE is.

The fact that Reigen leads everything by the nose does not mean that every word he says is a lie. In that situation, everyone's life was in danger and he directly says that Serizawa is the strongest person he can turn to, except for Shigeo.

I don't know what AOE is.

The fact that Reigen leads everything by the nose does not mean that every word he says is a lie. In that situation, everyone's life was in danger and he directly says that Serizawa is the strongest person he can turn to, except for Shigeo.
AOE =Area of Effect. Bakugo's explosions are hundreds of meters in diameter. How is an umbrella going to block all of that?

Reigen only knows 2 other espers, the blond dude and Mob's bro, both of which scale far below Base Mob, which isnt much of a comparison for Serizawa. Plus, once again, Reigen can't sense psychic energy, and therefore doesn't have any direct way of gauging anyone's power

AOE =Area of Effect. Bakugo's explosions are hundreds of meters in diameter. How is an umbrella going to block all of that?

Reigen only knows 2 other espers, the blond dude and Mob's bro, both of which scale far below Base Mob, which isnt much of a comparison for Serizawa. Plus, once again, Reigen can't sense psychic energy, and therefore doesn't have any direct way of gauging anyone's power
The larger the area of effect, the lower the density of the attack, so this will only benefit Serizawa.

Feat 7-C comes from Teruki and Ritsu, so Reigen's statement makes sense

The larger the area of effect, the lower the density of the attack, so this will only benefit Serizawa.

Feat 7-C comes from Teruki and Ritsu, so Reigen's statement makes sense
IRL physics tend to rarely apply in anime. Plus Bakugo will probably be shooting his massive blasts at relatively close range or at most a meter or 2 away. That's the epicenter of the explosion

I mean yes Reigen's statement does correlate to that but Reigen isn't the main source of info or scaling

IRL physics tend to rarely apply in anime. Plus Bakugo will probably be shooting his massive blasts at relatively close range or at most a meter or 2 away. That's the epicenter of the explosion

I mean yes Reigen's statement does correlate to that but Reigen isn't the main source of info or scaling
Reigen saw all these espers in action and saw that Serizawa was keeping up with the frivolous Mob.
I don't quite understand why you are trying to question his words when it is obvious that Serizawa is stronger than Ritsu and Teruki.

On this site, the distance from the explosion is often taken into account, so Bakugou should attack the esper directly, and not the area next to him

Back