• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KATANA POST-CRISIS NEEDS TO HAVE WEAPON MASTERY

This is dumb and stupid and I hate the rules.

80d3743bfc13852941aa27b9e3972c28390036bd_hq.jpg

She cut green arrow's arrow here ok so can i add weapon mastery now? a random from the streets aint doing this

Are you being serious right now? Are you asking for more evidence? Cutting an arrow requires more than just speed. You can be fast and easily miss that sword swing. ok can i add now?

Are you being serious right now? Are you asking for more evidence? Cutting an arrow requires more than just speed. You can be fast and easily miss that sword swing. ok can i add now?
I’m trolling. Also, I mean, if your are thousands of times faster, you would need to be paralyzed not to cut it.

Any version of Katana should have weapon mastery unless that verion for some reason...doesn't.

Super obvious powers tend to apply t every version of a character. It's why I just had a single CRT to give every version of Captain Cold Anayltical Predicton.

First of all Captain Cold is just a Mr. Freeze ripoff second off its insane to me that you had to give a CRT for that. Just tell everyone what changes u made and why in the editing page. Finally you have a nice pfp.

First of all Captain Cold is just a Mr. Freeze ripoff second off its insane to me that you had to give a CRT for that. Just tell everyone what changes u made and why in the editing page. Finally you have a nice pfp.
Because not everyone would add super obvious things. Ive seen plenty of based people add dumb stuff to profiles. Its overall better That everyone agrees before its done. If the addition is truly obvious, no one will disagree anyway

Eh, Freeze technically predates Cold by a few years, but he ddnt really settle int being a notable character until a bit later.
And thanks!

Back