• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are commiting incosistence.. before you said it couldn't be added and then you vote Anos...
dude wtf, you didn't even prove with 1 matchup. if it bothers you that it will be incon then go away christ, i don't like waste time if you don't prove nothing.
I can still vote for Anos, even if I know it's a stomp. Voting for a character =/= saying the match should definitely be added to their profiles.

I should probably report you, since you're repeatedly unnecessarily aggressive.

that is, it is not that kars later will go down and sleep, also Kars can do a speed boost at any moment before Anos conceptually destroys him
Anos passives are almost immeasurable soo

I can still vote for Anos, even if I know it's a stomp. Voting for a characters =/= that match should definitely be added to their profiles.
i don't think it's like that but ok
I should probably report you, since you're repeatedly unnecessarily aggressive.
Not report wrothy i suppose, there is people that are aggressive, got reported, but not banned because they actually did nothing bad

@Dereck03
There's honestly no need to debate this match any further. I think it's pretty clear that Anos currently stomps.
If you don't mind, could you please request this thread to be closed?

@Dereck03
There's honestly no need to debate this match any further. I think it's pretty clear that Anos currently stomps.
Of course, I just wanted to see how far he could go until he accepted it.

@Dereck03
you didn't explain me anything but sure close this because we wouldn't reach 7 votes since major of dudes that gived a input aren't voting.
Nope... Just Type 4
oof, then rip time travel
Of course, I just wanted to see how far he could go until he accepted it.
noobody still explained actually nothing.. but ok.

oof, then rip time travel
Practically anos and immune to changes in the past, See his resistances, unaffected by abilities that work even if you go into the past and change everything.

What is the need for input here? It is more than obvious that Anos stomp here, practically he is the only one who can conceptually erase Kars indefinitely, while Kars can only be erased and he can't affect anos, since practically nothing in Kars' Arsenal can do anything against Anos, and yeah actually Anos' passives will act immediately if Kars tries something against Anos, erasing him indefinitely.

and yeah actually Anos' passives will act immediately if Kars tries something against Anos, erasing him indefinitely.
ah yes i forgot about that, why they are immeasurable speed? and which passives we are talking about?
What is the need for input here? It is more than obvious that Anos stomp here, practically he is the only one who can conceptually erase Kars indefinitely, while Kars can only be erased, since practically nothing in Kars' Arsenal can do anything against Anos
kars will return but i lost hope to explain why it's incon so do whatever you want.

Anos' Chaotic Destruction Eyes are 100% automatic/passive. They destroy anything that contradicts with Anos' nature. There's no debating that.

Whether Anos' normal Destruction Eyes are automatic/passive is debatable tho...
Most instances I've seen Anos use these eyes in battle, he just casually walked forward while his eyes automatically did what was favourable for Anos.
^

Last edited:
can someone make me understand the big difference between normal and mystical eyes? need to do something for these mystical eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back