• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm thinking rather hard on this. Karaka's regen makes it really hard for him to be put down. And, outside of a tailed beast bomb, his AoE should be much better than Naruto's.

I think World of Darkness is a good counter to his clones and rasengan spam, but other than that, I'm not really sure here.

I'm going to wait for other input for the time being until I can give a more in depth analysis.

Karaka's resurrection, regen, hax(damage reflection and danmaku), and last resort kamikaze give him the win. His danmaku let's him take out the clones that Naruto will be sending at him. He can absorb a few tailed beast bombs, then send it all back at Naruto. If Naruto does overwhelm Karaka, he can just suicide bomb him, and come back.

Well, Naruto's rasenshuriken and bijuu bomb, or the combination, is likely big enough to get past regen, but I'm not sure he would be able to ger it off.

Inconclusive for now.

Karaka simply with his shinsoo control can immobilize matter in Naruto's body and making him immobile, Danmaku is that Karaka can spams multiple dozens dark baangs (shinsoo spheres that giants) these spheres have Biological and Energy Absorption, Low-High delay a few hours or minutes, depending on how much energy Karaka can muster (although it is easier for him to commit suicide and return with a new body than to wait for Regenerationn)

Karaka also doesn't really go for paralysis at all. Legit the only people in Tower of God who have done that are Baam, Quant, and maybe Ha Jinsung. Other than that though, everything seems solid.

I see his world of darkness as a perfect counter to Naruto's fighting style. Energy and body absorption with an attack reflection that he can activate at any time. And a regen that'll be very difficult for Naruto to bypass. I switch to a definitive vote for him.

I'm also going to start a match with Karaka. I'm not sure if it'll be 100% fair, but I hope that it is.

Back