• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS

I'm sorry but this match up is quite broken. With nearly any Saber Key, Kaldor Draigo stomps Saber into the ground, with the exception of Saber's ruler key which results in Saber stomping Klador Draigo.

Either way, I just now realised you are new here, so perhaps you should either read the rules or ask someone on the forum to help you understand how things work here, because not only have created an unfair match-up, you forgot to specify which key you are using for Saber.

I'm sorry but this match up is quite broken. With nearly any Saber Key, Kaldor Draigo stomps Saber into the ground, with the exception of Saber's ruler key which results in Saber stomping Klador Draigo.

Either way, I just now realised you are new here, so perhaps you should either read the rules or ask someone on the forum to help you understand how things work here, because not only have created an unfair match-up, you forgot to specify which key you are using for Saber.
ok but I don't really understand why you say it's unfair, you say that on the one hand kaldor wins, but on the other hand knowing wins. I said it because they are both knights and they fought against formidable enemies, and I think that Kaldor, being able to take down a primarch, would have experience against other opponents.

ok but I don't really understand why you say it's unfair, you say that on the one hand kaldor wins, but on the other hand knowing wins. I said it because they are both knights and they fought against formidable enemies, and I think that Kaldor, being able to take down a primarch, would have experience against other opponents.
First of all, "knowing wins"? Is english not your first language?

Second of all, we do not do fights in the same manner as Death Battle does, in which they match up characters based on similarities. For the most part we try to have fights against characters that are in same tier as one another, to make it as fair of a fight as possible without it being a stomp either way and to allow verdicts to be most part fair. You picked two characters being in such drastically different tiers that either way make it a straight up stomp. Kaldor Draigo straight up beats Saber in three of her tiers as he scales to beings much higher than anything she could handle, and could quite literally rip her to shreds. On the other hand, her final and most highest tier could easily rip Draigo apart.

Thirdly, you still have not specify which key you are using for Saber. Are you using her key when she was Kitsurigu's Servant? Or you using the key for when she was Shirou's servant? Or is it Rin's Servant? Or are you using her Ruler key? Do you even know what a key is? And don't tell me you plan on combining them as you literally cannot. Either way this doesn't affect my original statement or verdict, but I want to point out that you literally have no idea on how VS battle fight ideas work.

Either way this is an unfair matchup and I'm going to call someone to close this discussion as quite frankly this is a pointless discussion. I highly recommend you try and read the rules or ask someone to help you understand them. Good day.

First of all, "knowing wins"? Is english not your first language?

Second of all, we do not do fights in the same manner as Death Battle does, in which they match up characters based on similarities. For the most part we try to have fights against characters that are in same tier as one another, to make it as fair of a fight as possible without it being a stomp either way and to allow verdicts to be most part fair. You picked two characters being in such drastically different tiers that either way make it a straight up stomp. Kaldor Draigo straight up beats Saber in three of her tiers as he scales to beings much higher than anything she could handle, and could quite literally rip her to shreds. On the other hand, her final and most highest tier could easily rip Draigo apart.

Thirdly, you still have not specify which key you are using for Saber. Are you using her key when she was Kitsurigu's Servant? Or you using the key for when she was Shirou's servant? Or is it Rin's Servant? Or are you using her Ruler key? Do you even know what a key is? And don't tell me you plan on combining them as you literally cannot. Either way this doesn't affect my original statement or verdict, but I want to point out that you literally have no idea on how VS battle fight ideas work.

Either way this is an unfair matchup and I'm going to call someone to close this discussion as quite frankly this is a pointless discussion. I highly recommend you try and read the rules or ask someone to help you understand them. Good day.
Well, I was looking for a generic fight, I think one where they scale up to their maximum power, it seems that they need to be more specific in these things, where can I read to be able to do battles correctly?

Back