• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
I just thought of this since they were said to be equal in the original Naruto series. The fight takes place in the Land of Iron. Both are in character, and start thirty meters apart. This is War Arc Kakashi and Sage Mode Kabuto. Kakashi has knowledge of Kabuto's body modifications and abilities. Victory by any means necessary. Who wins?

If the above is unfair for any of them, assume it's Part 1 Kakashi and Part 1 Kabuto with the same conditions, only that Kakashi doesn't get knowledge.

Kakashi: 0

Kabuto: 1

Kakashi Naruto
Dragon Sage Kabuto

Kakashi's only chance is Kamui.

Kabuto has Sage Mode, Hax, Edo Tensei, etc.

Edo Itachi and Sasuke were only able to beat him because:

1.Itachi was unable to be killed.

2.They had to look into each other eyes to escape his Genjutsu.

3.Asspull no Uchiha Jutsu aka Izanami.

4.Etc.

Kabuto takes with w/ mid difficulty.

If it's Part 1 Kakashi vs Kabuto then I would still give it to Kabuto with high difficulty, his Chakra Scalpels are dangerous in combat.

Shadowbokunohero said:
edo tensei requires prep
0489-019
Considering it would've been Kabuto(aka Kabutomaru) from the war, he has Edo Tensei mostly already always up his sleeve. The Akatsuki Members weren't the only bodies he was able to summon there.

0490-002

"They had to look into each other eyes to escape his Genjutsu."

I don't remember that part.Also,since when someone can mind hax a Uchiha with MS inside Naruto verse?

1.Outlier or PIS?Sharingan and especially MS can see through illusions.Sasuke was able to broke out of Tsukuyomi with 3 tomoe sharIngan.

2.Please don't order me what to do,I can decide it for myself.I know what happened,I am knowledgeble in Naruto verse.

1.Again, this is a Sound Genjutsu. Itachi and Sasuke were only able to break out of it by using their Genjutsus against each other. Neither Itachi nor Sasuke would've been able to escape it alone. So I don't get what a Kakashi would be able to do against it.

2.K.Do as you please, I don't care.

My dudes, this is no longer War Arc Kakashi vs Sage Kabuto. It's now Part 1 Kakashi vs Part 1 Kabuto.

You can take this to the discussion thread or something.

Dzhindzholia said:
1.PIS,Sasuke can escape from Tsukuyomi without MS but was affected by that genjutsu.

Tsukuyomi>>>>Demonic Song.
Doesn't matter, he never dealt with a Sound Genjutsu, so he and Itachi would've been pretty much done if they were fighting alone instead.

That's all.

Back