• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
Kaioh
Kaioh in all his unholy glory.

Sfxt akuma gouki render by elpida wood-d5nky6y
Akuma

Two men, both consumed by the dark nature of their styles,. Will meet face to face in the battlefield. Will Akuma show Kaioh the meaning of pain, or will Akuma Know the powers of the man who holds the Devils shadow.

Rules: Speed will be Equalized, Both in character.

Note:My vote will not count but I will debate and give my reasoning.

I think I'm siding with Gouki here. Kaioh has a nice amount of hax that bypasses durability with pressure points, but Gouki has advantage in mobility, AP, Durability and range.

He can go intangible and can teleport which gives him a big advantage and enough time to close the distance and kill him using the Shun Goku Satsu or the Shin version.

i have to ask where did the pocket creation feat, death and void manipulation came from exactly

ScarletFirefly said:
I think I'm siding with Gouki here. Kaioh has a nice amount of hax that bypasses durability with pressure points, but Gouki has advantage in mobility, AP, Durability and range.
He can go intangible and can teleport which gives him a big advantage and enough time to close the distance and kill him using the Shun Goku Satsu or the Shin version.
Gonna go with akuma for this reason

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i have to ask where did the pocket creation feat, death and void manipulation came from exactly
The character in question does not have any of those abilities with him, however if your asking where did those manipulations come from in Ken and Kasumis profile. It does from a certain move known as the "Soryu Tenra". It is a powerful ultimate move where the user is able to create a world; a dimension you can say where it is seperated from the normal plane of reality, made up of pure nothingness, as it is stated "In this world heaven and Earth do not Exist, we are all that is" meaning they are no longer bound to the laws of the real world. Becasue of that they are the able to do things like kill each other repeatedly and never truly die, the onto way for them to permanently die is if both fighters crossed "the barrier of death" and when they do it's like s living sudden death where if one of them dies, both their bodies and soul will be erased from existence. That is Soryu Tenra, we gave them this ability after several users (most being staff and a bureaucrat) agreed upon these abilities.

so it creates a world huh meaning it would be higher than just High 7-C i guess (this is more of a question so i will stop the derail thx man)

I will give it to akuma due to the reasons above but the hax kaioh has will definately keep akuma on his feet

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so it creates a world huh meaning it would be higher than just High 7-C i guess (this is more of a question so i will stop the derail thx man)

I will give it to akuma due to the reasons above but the hax kaioh has will definately keep akuma on his feet
Yes but like I said, this charscter does not possess any of those abilities. His own hax alone is more than enough to take on Akuma. Considering he has one hit kill moves, and moves that can restrain and hold down Akuma. I will explain who would win later IMO.

ScarletFirefly said:

I Like your reasonings and most are or do make sense, however they're lacking depth for the character Kaioh, and a little for is also lacking a bit I will explain both characters and in detail explain who wins.

Let's start with Akuma first. Being the self proclaimed "Master of the fist" this guy has a lot going for him, not only is he vastly stronger than Akuma he's also much more durable that much is known. Akumas skill is also quite impressive in the fact he's been able to best both Ryu and Ken in battle and tie with Oro. His best factors of winning are his trump card, the shun goku satsu an immensely deadly move that would instantly defeat Kaioh if he were hit by him, and his second advantage would have to be his teleportation move which lets him be briefly be intangible through attacks and reach his opponent. This fight is one that Kaioh could easily lose given the factors against him, however their are thing he has going for him as well.

Now to Kaioh, the man who has entered hell, the Devils shadow himself, his factors don't seem to be going for him, his disadvantage with dura and AP would make most thing his too winning is very low. However as many of you know he has one important going for him, and that is hax. But many of you don't know just how potent his hax is, as you know HNK focus heal it on pressure point based attacks that ignore dura and kill an opponent almost instantly.

@Scarlet said Akuma had the advantage of mobility, I disagree with that very much because of kaiohs Martial art, Hokuto Ryüken is a martial art that takes complete control of the arena around him, using their matoki they can hit opens far from them with ki blast that hit pressure points and mak enmities explode. Not only that but Kaioh has his ultimate move known as the Anryu Tenha, it's a move that creates a dome of matoki that protects a weightless environment and forcibly lifts and hold the opponent in place. This move complexity blinds all the sense of the opponent rendering them immobile and wide open for attacks, not only that it drains and distorts their ki making them weaker or sluggish This is a HUGE advantage for Kaioh making him dominate the plane field, but that's not all he's got going for him. His skill compared to Akuma is far more versatile and useful in battle, for one tun like Akuma, his move aren't just like enchanced versions of his basic moves, each one is unique in that it can oneshot Akuma with hax.

But the most important thing I see him using is his ki/absorption ability. From the moment Akuma and Kaioh fight Akumas ki will be drained at an incredibly fast rate, it was able to incapicate Kenshiro even after he powered up, draining his ki and stamina incredibly fast rendering all his attacks weak and useless,Akuma de isn't even have to be close to him he can drain him from a distance and he won't notice it until it's too late, this will affect Akuma immensely since most of his attacks are ki based, or ki powered. The last thing I would like to point out is their character, Akumas motto is always hold back on opponents sicne he's so used to winning, however kaiohs usual way of killing his enemy is too kill them as quick as possible, even using his trump card at the beginning, which will be bad for Akuma, since Kaioh only really needs one good hit on Akuma, Kaioh does not care for honor in battle, he just cares to win and accomplish his goals, making Akuma here at a huge disadvantage becasue of his character.

Overall after analyzing both characters, I'd say Akuma wins this one high difficulty, Akumas AP and dura would keep him at the initial advantage not to mention his shun Goku satsu if connected could kill Kaioh, however it can be dodged, and Kaioh is not one to test an opponents attack. Kaiohs advantage in mobility,hax, and skill could compensate for his lack of AP or Dura, not to mention his character is the foil to Akumas charscter which is too hold back and test opponent, while kaiohs is too kill them off as quick an effiecnt as possible. These are my reasoning on why Kaioh would win. high difficulty

@grudge so you mean akuma will win if bloodlusted while he most likely loses if in character?

@Grudgeman You see, the thing is that although Kaioh doesn't need close range to unleash his hax, Gouki can easily bypass them with intangibility and teleporting. He can easily teleport away from the Tenha dome.

Also Gouki has massive amounts of energy, evidenced by his massive destructive advantage, so it won't be easy to drain his energy, not to mention that Kaioh's energy drain works overtime, not immediately. Considering their tiers, it takes but one hit from Gouki to completely erase Kaioh. Kaioh is at the Megaton level durability at the most, while Gouki is at the Gigaton level at the least. That's a difference on a 10^3 scale.

Akumas motto is always hold back on opponents since he's so used to winning.
Not entirely true. Gouki preferred an even match back then, that's true. However, once succumbing to the Satsui no Hado, he's much more ruthless and is not uncommon for him to fatally strike his opponent's when they least expect it, as evidenced by his fight with Bison and Gill. The Satsui no Hado's hold on Akuma has strengthened a lot with time, and as a result Gouki is discarding his moral code, like Evil Ryu did, and only wants to destroy.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@grudge so you mean akuma will win if bloodlusted while he most likely loses if in character?
No, it's just that in character, Akuma puts himself at a disadvantage, i could change it too bloodlusted it still wouldn't change my result

ScarletFirefly said:
@Grudgeman You see, the thing is that although Kaioh doesn't need close range to unleash his hax, Gouki can easily bypass them with intangibility and teleporting. He can easily teleport away from the Tenha dome.

Also Gouki has massive amounts of energy, evidenced by his massive destructive advantage, so it won't be easy to drain his energy, not to mention that Kaioh's energy drain works overtime, not immediately. Considering their tiers, it takes but one hit from Gouki to completely erase Kaioh. Kaioh is at the Megaton level durability at the most, while Gouki is at the Gigaton level at the least. That's a difference on a 10^3 scale.
Not entirely true. Gouki preferred an even match back then, that's true. However, once succumbing to the Satsui no Hado, he's much more ruthless and is not uncommon for him to fatally strike his opponent's when they least expect it, as evidenced by his fight with Bison and Gill. The Satsui no Hado's hold on Akuma has strengthened a lot with time, and as a result Gouki is discarding his moral code, like Evil Ryu did, and only wants to destroy.

Hmmmmm the holding back part doesn't really matter to much for to make a huge difference, this just means it's not gunna end as fast.

You seem to forget that his Ashura Senku or his other teleportation moves don't have a very large range to escape, he's not going to move far even if he moves last second away from Kaioh or closer, also you seem to forget when your trapped in the tenha dome, you can't move or escape unless you've mastered the style and know how to counter it.

Yes the difference in AP is quite large, no it is large and Akuma truly only does need one strong hit, but he's not gunna reach Kaioh, Kaioh has the advantage of control over the battle field, also his hax can still very much affect Akuma, since even if he went too Oni form, his body still has pressure points and one good ki blast or touch or a lucky strike could be the end of Akuma/gouki. It's truly a matter who can hit first in this fight, and that's where I think Kaioh gets the edge.

but then again akuma has an AoE attack sooo the island is gone and Kaioh might be dead since that attack is like well small island

TISSG7Redgrave said:
but then again akuma has an AoE attack sooo the island is gone and Kaioh might be dead since that attack is like well small island
That attack is literally 99% ED,Rui came out of that attack without a scratch, literally only the island was affected. He would have to be reeeeealllly close for any damage to be done

they will need to get close to fight each other properly really i mean it's a fist fight

TISSG7Redgrave said:
they will need to get close to fight each other properly really i mean it's a fist fight
Not gunna lie, Kaioh only goes for close range combat when he has the opponent in a lock, or rather they can't move and most of the time kills his opponent instantly, or in kenshiros case torture them. Akumas gunna most likely start off with a hadoken, Kaioh dodges it, anryu tenha him, traps him in the darkness of it whole it drains him and holds him down, hits one of his pressure point and then dies. He honestly doesn't care to fight an opponent of test their skill. Kill them and move on would be his motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back