• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pretty broken, i will add though that Garf scales WAYYYY above the 205 megatons
Louis arneb(higher than the value)<Olbart (accidentally vaporized her upper body by instinctively attacking her when she teleported behind him, literally turned her to a bloody mist)<garfiel(Olbart would get shattered in a single hit if he didnt deflect his attacks)
but i can see some people not agreeing to this scale for arc 5 garfiel so there is also Emilia fighting 10 of a much stronger Rowan and winning pretty effortlessly and Garfiel scales above her

In terms of skill, Kaiju No. 9 seems around Elsa level, probably lower though the power mimicry and RE would be super useful here

For the regen, from what i have read they seem to have special cores which needs to be crushed for them to die right?

For the regen, from what i have read they seem to have special cores which needs to be crushed for them to die right?
Pretty much, otherwise No. 9 will constantly regenerate.

No. 9’s first move is to spam its projectiles (aka its Body Control) to snipe at an opponent’s heart, going bigger and bigger when needed. If he is interested in an opponent and their abilities, he will attempt to restrain or incapacitate them in order to absorb them (aka Biological Absorption stuff) and given Garfield’s horrible LS, this will a major problem for him. If its core was to be destroyed, and his opponent is nearby, it will attempt to connect with his Kaiju Power (aka Telepathy) to leave them vulnerable for one last attack at their heart. Overall, it will engage in battle, long range or close range whichever give it the advantage, whilst adapting to the opponent. Although if its core is destroyed, No. 9’s personality will be taken over without its consent, and a creature known as the Daikaiju of the Meireki Era will take over, who tends to utilize mental paralyze attacks and invisible blades that spawns on a target’s.

Back