• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaiju No. 8: Supergiant Kaiju Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Idk if I've ever made a thread for this verse but I will now

I calculated the yield of the Supergiant Kaijus in Chapter 75.

Yeah

So they're huge, and they're 7-A, specifically 188.330 Megatons.

Who scales?
All Daikaiju, as Daikaiju are identified creatures with fortitudes 8 and above, and are the strongest Kaiju to exist.
These random creatures aren't Daikaiju, notified by how they aren't numbered either, so then those who scale above work from there.
On top of that, they were the foot soldiers for the Kaiju invasion, making the generals (the higher ranking Kaiju) scale above.

Now, most of the Daikaiju are already Mountain level+, especially the Fortitude 9.0 and above, but the ones that aren't are base No. 10 and lower forms of No. 9.
No. 10 has a fortitude of 8.3 and No. 9 has a fortitude of 8.5. They scale well above the random Supergiant ones.

The guys who scale to Non Fort. 9 Daikaiju who currently scale to 7-B are
GS-3305 Gen Narumi.
Regular Kaiju mode "The Man Who Became a Kaiju Episode" Kafka Hibino.
Post Growth 55% Kikoru Shinomiya, she could backscale to baseline due to backscaling from No. 9.
FS-1002 Isao Shinomiya.
73% Rin Shinonome

Last edited:
I completely forgot

Rin Shinonome is superior to Post Growth 55% Kikoru Shinomiya and says that she's capable of taking down a Supergiant Kaiju. She should scale as well with her 73%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back