• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh thought it was base, anyways changing it to solar charged.
you need prep I believe it’s going to take a while since if your charging under the sun it’s not like your instantly going to be high 6-A

Also supes has no supernatural willpower or any resistance to fear hax.

cause that’s what haoshoku haki does.

also precognition allows kaidou to dodge supes attacks since he has advanced stage kenbenshoku haki

and kaidou can just negate supes resistance to fire and heat with busoshuku haki

I swear originfox making stomp matches is like nails that keep on sticking out/popping up and me and the others have to keep on hammering these stomp matches down.

I swear originfox making stomp matches is like nails that keep on sticking out/popping up and me and the others have to keep on hammering these stomp matches down.
vruh how is it a stomp. Supermans ap is 3.846 x 10^26 joules which If I'm correct is 9 exatons. Kaidos ap seems to be like 8 exatons and is only ftl. Whats stopping superman from just pummeling him to death

vruh how is it a stomp. Supermans ap is 3.846 x 10^26 joules which If I'm correct is 9 exatons. Kaidos ap seems to be like 8 exatons and is only ftl. Whats stopping superman from just pummeling him to death
Regen.

Also Kaido being insanely more skilled, and comparable to Luffy who can fight and land hits on a Relativistic dude when he's Hypersonic+.

Regen.

Also Kaido being insanely more skilled, and comparable to Luffy who can fight and land hits on a Relativistic dude when he's Hypersonic+.
Only mid low which isn't much help if Superman takes his head off. Freezing him with. Or sending Kaido into outer space. I'll wait and see if more superman supporters show up, but seeing as how popular one piece, OP famous will probably storm in

Only mid low which isn't much help if Superman takes his head off. Freezing him with. Or sending Kaido into outer space. I'll wait and see if more superman supporters show up, but seeing as how popular one piece, OP famous will probably storm in
Superman literally can't take Kaido's head off. It's way too big for that.

Freezing Kaido won't help since he'll just endure and break out.

Sending Kaido to outer space just doesn't work due to Haki tanking that shit and saying "no."

And once again, Kaido is insanely more skilled, to the point of skill stomping.

His profile says as much energy as the sun generates in an instant
That's 1,820,000,000 Tsar Bombas, that's.. 105560000000 megatons, or 105 petatons unless I'm extremely off.

Kaido one shots him

His profile says as much energy as the sun generates in an instant
That's 1,820,000,000 Tsar Bombas, that's.. 105560000000 megatons, or 105 petatons unless I'm extremely off.

Kaido one shots him
Kaido having the power of around millions of nukes. How come he hasn’t nuked the earth yet?

Kaido's reasons to take W has been told

Better we wait to Superman's side reason

If no one defend Superman, i'll vote for Kaido

BTW, Superman's FTL+ speed still make problem to Kaido

Kaido's reasons to take W has been told

Better we wait to Superman's side reason

If no one defend Superman, i'll vote for Kaido

BTW, Superman's FTL+ speed still make problem to Kaido
So either Kaido literally explodes him to red mist with one hit
or
Superman runs away

Because FTL+ specifies "flight speed" so it's for travel mostly. Also it's about 2x difference in speed, Kaido's future sight more than covers it (he uses it when blitzed as shown with snakeman) and he has his own amp that's FTE even to his own already FTL speed

So either Kaido literally explodes him to red mist with one hit
or
Superman runs away

Because FTL+ specifies "flight speed" so it's for travel mostly. Also it's about 2x difference in speed, Kaido's future sight more than covers it (he uses it when blitzed as shown with snakeman) and he has his own amp that's FTE even to his own already FTL speed
Should I go get a staff to shut this down?

Back