• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs March 7th (Honkai Star Rail) [0-7-0] (GRACE)

Last edited:
I remember, watching Ninjago several years ago, I watched the very first episodes on 2011 and keep up to the end of the Serpentine Arc, seeing Garmadon destroying the Great Devourer was amazing, it was certainly good times...

But getting straight to the point, what stops March from freezing Kai's entire body with a rain down of ice arrows? If he can create fire with just his thoughts of him I can see him getting out of it, but Kai's fire doesn't seem to be of much help against her, since March resists it and even if Kai's fire is much more potent than what she can withstand, she can adapt to it and as a Pathstrider, she has Passive Probability Manipulation, and with that I can't see him hitting her even once, and with her Self-Sustenance Type 3, which allows her to fight as long as she needs, I can see her outlasting Kai just by making him tired overtime

But getting straight to the point, what stops March from freezing Kai's entire body with a rain down of ice arrows? If he can create fire with just his thoughts of him I can see him getting out of it, but Kai's fire doesn't seem to be of much help against her, since March resists it and even if Kai's fire is much more potent than what she can withstand, she can adapt to it and as a Pathstrider, she has Passive Probability Manipulation, and with that I can't see him hitting her even once, and with her Self-Sustenance Type 3, which allows her to fight as long as she needs, I can see her outlasting Kai just by making him tired overtime
He has resistance negation against Invulnerability to Fire, so he could probably counter her resistance. He can also use Spinjitzu to quickly evade the arrows and hit her. How does probability manip works?

He has resistance negation against Invulnerability to Fire, so he could probably counter her resistance.
Doesn't March 7th have 12D resistance against Fire Manip tho?

He can also use Spinjitzu to quickly evade the arrows and hit her. How does probability manip works?
Tbh March would get one shot if hit by Spinjitzu

Not enough evidence of being strong enough to beat march,if it got some statements like 5 times stronger then maybe since its a huge ap AMP but i dont see that here.
Plus she also has a shield for herself so its not that big deal
Still would put Kai above the baseline of 4-C (where they both scales), so the shield won't be too useful

Okay so as far as i can see,you proved that spinjutsu makes you way stronger,already good point,but i dont know if this applies to versus threads,since it explicitly says that the AP gap has to be 8x bigger,and in shows you dont necessarily have to be 8x stronger to one shot someone,otherwise you could put statistic value on the said technique or something similar to that,but this alone gives advantage to kai.

You dont need to be exact copy in order to use something original you can do,if you were exact you could one shot original one,if they have done that then cool if not they might be comparable but not as strong as they should have been,but the case that spinjutsu is strong af is already clear
Agreed
Does March 7th have anything to help her out besides her self subtenance and Danmaku?

Agreed

Does March 7th have anything to help her out besides her self subtenance and Danmaku?
Shield,being able to freeze enemies,Op self sustenance,superhuman stamina,Resistance to burning effects so ig kai cant abuse frying her alive,and also healing? She has that on her profile,and that dura feat of surviving above baseline 4-C attack

superhuman stamina
Kai should have this as well due to keeping up with others Ninjas like Zane who have Infinite stamina
,Resistance to burning effects so ig kai cant abuse frying her alive,and also healing?
Kai has resistance negation over that but since her resistance is 12D idk if it can affect her
She has that on her profile,and that dura feat of surviving above baseline 4-C attack
Kai's Dura should also be above the baseline of 4-C via this feat

Kai should have this as well due to keeping up with others Ninjas like Zane who have Infinite stamina
How long did he keep up with him? If its more than days like march can sure keeping up with someone with inf stamina isnt enough,cause you either need to fight infinetly long or have some way of having inf stamina.
Kai has resistance negation over that but since her resistance is 12D idk if it can affect her
If he has 12D range yes,if not rip
Kai's Dura should also be above the baseline of 4-C via this feat
Oh now this is interesting

Ok for some reason i cant quote what you sent,again like one shotting speedblitzing requires that opponent is like 7x faster dont remember much it doesnt say on the speed blitz page

I will vote for March 7, she can create forcefields that increases her durability that also heals her, along the fact that she can outlast Kai in a fight due to the Self-Sustenance Type 3 that the Trailblaze Path grants to her, allowing her to battle as long as she wants and needs without worrying in being tired, albeit she has to make up for it by resting for an equivalent period of time later
What will she do if Kai just breaks off the shield via Spinjitzu?
Thats unquantifiable now is it? Unless you have a value i dont know if it works...maybe? Tbh ninjago profiles are kinda outdated so i kinda have a hard time understand stuff. 🥲
No value unfortunalty

What will she do if Kai just breaks off the shield via Spinjitzu?
Probably eat the attack with minimal damage but he probably has to get trough her range first and then hit her with spinjutsu
No value unfortunalty
Then im afraid its unusable,or just slightly advantage in speed im not sure
Anyway i will give my vote here since i dont have time to debate rn
Ill be voting march for the same reasons enryu said since kai doenst have a proper superhuman stamina justifications therefore she has a big advantage in those factors,plus dura above baseline 4-C,shield+freezing and resistances to burning effects from kai fire makes it even harder

Probably eat the attack with minimal damage but he probably has to get trough her range first and then hit her with spinjutsu

Then im afraid its unusable,or just slightly advantage in speed im not sure
Anyway i will give my vote here since i dont have time to debate rn
Ill be voting march for the same reasons enryu said since kai doenst have a proper superhuman stamina justifications therefore she has a big advantage in those factors,plus dura above baseline 4-C,shield+freezing and resistances to burning effects from kai fire makes it even harder
Aight, counted

Back