• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs March 7th (Honkai Star Rail) [0-7-0] (GRACE)

Tbh Kai just speed up to her, keep breaking off her shield and beat her repetively with Spinjitzu. He is capable of tanking a explosion provoked by the full blast of himself and 5 other 4-C characters at once (according to what Lloyd sent), and since all his cats scales to the same level due to UES, I think he would take the AP advantage

Tbh Kai just speed up to her, keep breaking off her shield and beat her repetively with Spinjitzu. He is capable of tanking a explosion provoked by the full blast of himself and 5 other 4-C characters at once (according to what Lloyd sent), and since all his cats scales to the same level due to UES, I think he would take the AP advantage
Yeah but heres the thing i didnt bring up because i couldnt find the scan yet but thanks to @Enryu_The_Red_Tower i can cook this.
So light cones are actually canon within the game,and its effects too
On her profile in the Standard Equipement section: she has light cone named: Day One of My New Life (余よ生せいの初日しょにち Yōsei no Shonichi?): Increases March 7th's defense by 24%. After entering battle, increases damage resistance of all allies by 12%.
this means that she gets additional 24% increased durability.resistance wont work on her but on allies but her resistances are 12D so it doesnt matter.
So with these the fight is still about her outlasting and outsustaining kai and therefore winning.

Yeah but heres the thing i didnt bring up because i couldnt find the scan yet but thanks to @Enryu_The_Red_Tower i can cook this.
On her profile in the Standard Equipement section: she has light cone named: Day One of My New Life (余よ生せいの初日しょにち Yōsei no Shonichi?): Increases March 7th's defense by 24%. After entering battle, increases damage resistance of all allies by 12%.
this means that she gets additional 24% increased durability.resistance wont work on her but on allies but her resistances are 12D so it doesnt matter.
So with these the fight is still about her outlasting and outsustaining kai and therefore winning.
Oh, voting March 7th then

On her profile in the Standard Equipement section: she has light cone named: Day One of My New Life (余よ生せいの初日しょにち Yōsei no Shonichi?): Increases March 7th's defense by 24%.
Welp ig Rizz King is loosing his win streak now😭 Voting for March 7th asw

Back