• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai and MK vs Garmadon and Macaque (2-1-0)

Kai and MK fight against Macaque and Garmadon

Rules:
  • Staff of Elements key is used for Kai
  • Base key is used for MK
  • Base key is used for Macaque
  • Reborn key is used for Garmadon (he starts at 4-C)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in a empty city
  • All characters are bloodlusted and would use any abilities in their arsenal to win the fight
  • Both teams start at 30 m from each other
  • SBA for the rest

MK and Kai: @Sdjlakjh @Lloydblitzed
Garmadon and Macaque: @Arency
Incon/Idk:

Last edited:
I'm choosing MK and Kai. Kai has the time blade, would be capable turning Garma and Macaque into babies. Even if Kai doesn't have it, MK can just spam his clones against the Duo from far away

I'm choosing MK and Kai. Kai has the time blade, would be capable turning Garma and Macaque into babies. Even if Kai doesn't have it, MK can just spam his clones against the Duo from far away
Kai doesn't have timeblade but I think he can incapacitate Macaque with Mind Manipulation. How is MK managing Dura Negation?

He can use telepathy
He can, but he won’t (if you’re talking about Kai’s). Staff corrupts him so he would not even take a moment to think on making plans or warning teammate about anything, he would just spam with his staff and its abilities. Also Kai from S4 knows nothing about S8-S9 Garmadon at all lmao, even if he COULD think normally he would think Garmadon is powerless lmfao.

He can, but he won’t (if you’re talking about Kai’s). Staff corrupts him so he would not even take a moment to think on making plans or warning teammate about anything, he would just spam with his staff and its abilities. Also Kai from S4 knows nothing about S8-S9 Garmadon at all lmao, even if he COULD think normally he would think Garmadon is powerless lmfao.
Honestly, I think Kai will just use the speed element to blitz Macaque, take him out with poison, meanwhile MK use his Flaming Fist of Fury but gets Dura Negged by Garmadon, and then Kai incapacitate Garmadon with mind hax, or MK just makes his staff giant and crushes Garmadon, unless you think Macaque can kill Kai beforehand or something

Back