• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say garou.Kaguya lost to Boros according to her profile while the author of one punch man said At full power garou would match boros while having the advantage at close combat..Basically this is boros vs. kaguya spin-off

Yomi Schwarz said:
I'd say garou.Kaguya lost to Boros according to her profile while the author of one punch man said At full power garou would match boros while having the advantage at close combat..Basically this is boros vs. kaguya spin-off
Not entirely. Boros pretty much won with speed, their main argument. So, she can most likely BFR.

Battlemania said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
Not entirely. Boros pretty much won with speed, their main argument. So, she can most likely BFR.
Makes sense garou did not show the regen feat that Boros has.but IMO kaguya would have 50/50 chance Garou stalemates boros while kaguya would have a hard time fighting somone on that level

Kaguya instantly drops him into a sea of Acid. And IIRC, Metal Bat was weakened when he almost Beat Garou, Now I just got to the part where Genos used his new lightning punch move or whatever but Human Garou hasn't shown much that'll make me put him past SM Naruto let alone Kaguya wh is worlds stronger.

I'd Have to say Kaguya.

Cropfist said:
Garou wins via regen, higher AP, durability, and adapting to her haxes with reactive evolution.
Kaguya has better AP,dura,hax,and superior Regenerationn.I dont think you read her profile before posting that.

Kaguya takes this with ease.

Kaguya is immortal, has better Regenerationn and haxs that ignore durability and could easily negate Garou Regenerationn.

Kaguya doesn't have higher AP or dura and the point about regen was that it's more useful on Garou's end since Kaguya has to work past his durability plus the regen and reactive evo that'll adapt to her haxes.

No Kaguya doesn't have to work much since Garou Regenerationn is just Low-Mid and her attacks ignore durability on an atomic level similar to Oniki, she can make her attack planet sized also.

She has mind hax, better Regenerationn, flight, immortality and teleportation. Garou fate was sealed the moment speed was equalized.

shouldn't we consider the fact that kaguya is practically immortal,i've seen a lot of threads that i recenetly got back,that end with lol kaguya gets stomped,by pure physical characters,thing is,you can't "kill" kaguya(well unless greater reality warping than kaguya) you have to seal her,or soul seal by verse equalization,simply speaking noone,not even saitama from OPM verse would win against kaguya in even a speed unequalized deathmatch.

Not sure if it counts for mind control but Garou's adapted to psychic control before. And Kaguya may have immortality and better regen but BFR or incap are still possible win conditions (though BFR is more viable on Kaguya's end so that's likely somewhat moot).

Cropfist said:
Kaguya doesn't have higher AP or dura and the point about regen was that it's more useful on Garou's end since Kaguya has to work past his durability plus the regen and reactive evo that'll adapt to her haxes.
why you said that his ap and dura are higher than her when her profile says another.sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back