• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Isn't Kaguya From Naruto Universal In Her Profile? I am new here sorry if thats already debunked but i want to know why

If memory serves well is cus the max she has shown is her being able to destroy at least a planet with a star on it (her dimention)
That dimension didn't even have a star.

She's not universal cause of reasons.

She hasn't been shown to destroy a 3d construct on a universal scale. Hasn't been shown to create it either. It's just interpretation of statements

She hasn't been shown to destroy a 3d construct on a universal scale. Hasn't been shown to create it either. It's just interpretation of statements
I think The databook did confirm there was a star or something like that on there

Nah some people connected a bunch of dots and assumed it did.
The other dimensions did though, but the root dimension didn't.

Plus it didn't consist of her own power.

R E A S O N S
Bro.
The “interpretation of statements” seems pretty clear “start of a new space time.” That is one of the clearest example of a uni+ statement.

You don’t see people use “Time Space.”
Figuratively like “world.”
When has anyone used that word like that?
If it was meant to be figurative she would have said world or something more vauge.

Yep she is tier 4 here

" Large Star level with the Expansive Truth Seeking Ball (Kaguya's dimensions contain Stars and Planets and her ETSB is capable of destroying and re-creating them, but this does not scale to her normal statistics)"

She didn't even say anything.
It was Zetsu who said it.

Zetsu also said this to Naruto.
"You… you're just another part of the shinobi history I created! A brat like you can't touch the likes of me—"
Then he got launched into the moon.
We take Zetsu's statements with a grain of salt.

The term "time-space" in Naruto also refers to "dimension". We know there's a huge difference between "time space/space time" and "dimension".

A definition of new:
just beginning or beginning anew and regarded as better than what went before.
"starting a new life"
  • (of a person) reinvigorated or restored.
    "a bottle of pills would make him a new man"
Don't take everything at face value, Kishimoto is the same one who said that fire that couldn't burn water was as hot as the sun.

No, the most we have is a star
Every single dimension except the root dimension had a star shown.
Yep she is tier 4 here

" Large Star level with the Expansive Truth Seeking Ball (Kaguya's dimensions contain Stars and Planets and her ETSB is capable of destroying and re-creating them, but this does not scale to her normal statistics)"
They probably assumed that it had one, yet it was not shown that her root dimension had a star.

They are talking about her dimentions where she had a star

The reasoning was that by destroying her root dimentions she destroy the others therfore she would destroy the stars on the others etc.

That's the reasoning behind her from what I remember

She was gonna destroy the others too?

Where was that stated?

And wouldn't that just be a chain reaction? Like cutting a tree in half and everything connected falls with it?

Why Isn't Kaguya From Naruto Universal In Her Profile? I am new here sorry if thats already debunked but i want to know why
•Kaguya is able to destroy and create dimensions that contain several stars, planets and moons.

•Isn't that a large star level? no, she didn't destroy a big star. Kaguya destroys several stars that have their own planets.

•what is the solar system? The Solar System is the gravitationally bound system of the Sun and the objects that orbit it, either directly or indirectly.

•Do you know the largest solar system in the universe? yes, this solar system is called the planet 2MASS J2126-8140. This solar system has only 1 planet and a red draw star.

•if using a databook, kaguya destroys sekai/world/universe.

so kaguya is Solar System level to Multi-solar system level

•What is multi-solar system level? because every dimension she destroys has stars and planets, which means this there are 2 that are definitely solar systems and the remaining 4 are probably also solar systems

•Kaguya is able to destroy and create dimensions that contain several stars, planets and moons.

•Isn't that a large star level? no, she didn't destroy a big star. Kaguya destroys several stars that have their own planets.

•what is the solar system? The Solar System is the gravitationally bound system of the Sun and the objects that orbit it, either directly or indirectly.

•Do you know the largest solar system in the universe? yes, this solar system is called the planet 2MASS J2126-8140. This solar system has only 1 planet and a red draw star.

•if using a databook, kaguya destroys sekai/world/universe.

so kaguya is Solar System level to Multi-solar system level

•What is multi-solar system level? because every dimension she destroys has stars and planets, which means this there are 2 that are definitely solar systems and the remaining 4 are probably also solar systems
Bruh, that Necro though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back