• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just My Rambling Over VSBW priority for accuracy

Hey there folks, @Veloxt1r0kore here, today i just want to share some of short rambling that has bugging me recently

So, we know that VSBW prioritized accuracy for our profiles and yeah thats an indeed the best thing, however there's something that i felt it caused an unfair consequence of it
VSBW run a matches between a characters from different franchise, and we do that as for fun and hobby, however.....the more we catch up every feats/scans/etc so the series can be accurate and strong with all of those upgrades, the more i feel that the fun of making matches are pressured and take the amount of unfairness because of that, thus the feeling of fun we experienced slowly disappear
And why unfair? Because peoples who supported the series but didn't have much of knowledgeable are used the matches as their advantages, but with the recent of upgrades that happened, these supporters are kinda "harmed" by it
Doesn't mention the most knowledgeable supporters aren't care about matches, making it worse

What do you guys think? Share what you thought below and sorry to interrupt your time lel

This wiki is not very flexible to debate; with the usage of calcs as an objetive measure of strength, and vagueness in the different types of stats, there's little space to debate. The form of scaling is not very gratificant neither, the wiki can't fathom that weak character defeats a strong one without one scaling to the other or being deemed an outlier, even when the strength difference is obvious. I.e, if a knight defeats a dragon three times bigger than an elephant the knight will be scaled to the dragon, even tho the knight has no special feats and can still be killed/damaged by other regular knights, and that the dragon can kill him in few attacks while the knight requires dozen of hits to put down the creature; the wiki scale the knight to the dragon equally, deeming all instances of regular people being capale to damage the knight, will consider the fight between the knight and the dragón an outlier/PIS, or in an extreme case, scale all regular knight to the other knigth and make everyone as strong as the dragon.

Yeah i know what you guys said, but by what Anton said this wiki is not very flexible to debate if we 1000% going for accuracy
We are here for fun and hobby, not for grinding our verses, at least from my views

@Emirp sumitpo Better share your thought instead like-spam here lel

We are here for fun and hobby, not for grinding our verses, at least from my views
Tbh I agree. This wbesite should never be a chore to come to. But people have different ways to have fun... someone like you enjoys debating/discussing, I do to. But some people find gratification in making their verse comprehensive and fleshed out, accurate. It's fun while it's fun.... but it eventually becomes a chore. But being unfun isn't enough for people to lessen priority for indexing.... its a matter of principle at that point.

Last edited:
Tbh I agree. This wbesite should never be a chore to come to. But people have different ways to have fun... someone like you enjoys debating/discussing, I do to. But some people find gratification in making their verse comprehensive and fleshed out, accurate. It's fun while it's fun.... but it eventually becomes a chore. But being unfun isn't enough for people to give priority for indexing.... its a matter of principle at that point.
Yeah, what you said are make sense
Well i guess this matter can be closed now, i still have the issue but at least i know the answer
Better close this now or Emir going to like-spam for no reason again

Back