• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jump Force revision.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Since Gionro was added, I decided to go back and watch through this and make some proper CRTs for the "verse". The main focus will be...

• Which characters can get a profile?
Obvious question with a crossover, can the characters that aren't original get a profile? Most I'd assume would not fly for the same reason as smash characters didn't.

One I would like to argue however, would be Light Yagami, since everything but his personality is 100% different.

Tier: 10-B, 100% normal human. In the simulation world, he can create tier 6 or 5 characters. Low 2-C, possibly 2-C with Prometheus' Umbras Cube.

Abilities: The death note lost its powers, so he only retains genius intelligence. However, he can at will teleport others anywhere in the world, back to the base of action of the Jump Force, or into the simulation world. In the latter, he can create simulations of any enemy who the Jump Force members have ever fought, including the likes of Naruto, Luffy, Goku or even The Player.

He has the Umbras Cube of Prometheus, who held Low 2-C, possibly 2-C power himself. However, it possesses those that wield it, so he'd need to be bloodlusted to really try to use it himself.

• Some player ability additions.
Nothing much, some more electricity manipulation from Yoruichi, and the ability to reflect damage and heal through Giorno's life creation.

They are for characters like the Future Warrior from xenoverse, though I'm not too sure.

• Tiers
Some better tiering. Tier 5 is... not consistent at all. They wish to destroy the world, but... can't. And I can't really find any proof they can just blast it out of existence either. Which is why I'll have to ask:
Kain has a random storm feat by waving his hand in the air from which the cast can downscale from, and the Shinju was large enough to cover a whole city and have roots that reach to the top of a skyscraper.
But, the following might be worth looking into:
The hole you see on Namek (and yes, despite the statue of liberty, it is claimed to be planet Namek) is the one made by Frieza, and then you have Goku and others being able to do what was linked. What tier would that be? You can also hit somebody into a building so hard that lava flows out of the ground, and make them literally divide the sea,

Last edited:
Some trivia about the characters in the meanwhile:

Gaara has more battles than Sasuke has appearances. This includes a fight against Kaguya, where Naruto, the PC and Gaara are the ones to battle, as well as him being the backup against Aizen and Frieza and managing to scare the latter two of after a brief battle.

Chronologically... Naruto and Sasuke are after Hagoromo but before Kaguya. Kakashi has one Sharingan, but can use Susanoo regardless. Gaara still has Shukaku. Boruto is as of The Last movie.

Jotaro defeats Kenshiro in a fight. Jotaro himself claims to be unable to personally move at even mach speeds, but Star Platinum can keep up with stated-to-be light speeds.

Frieza remembers being dissected by Trunks, but isn't a cyborg. He is also stronger than Super Saiyan Goku, despite the latter being apparently from the Cell saga.

DIO can't be selected to be played during the server's daytime.

Deku just assumed Piccolo is a villain on appearance. The racist scum.

Bleach isn't an alternate universe. Its not separate from the real world. The real world of Jump Force is to the Soul Society what the human world is to the canon Soul Society...

It is. It is very weird. But much like the dragon ball evolutions revisions, that doesn't mean I can't make it accurate.

Pretty sure they will be tier 7, maybe 6 with the part about punishing someone so hard that lava comes out of the ground.

I also wonder how much can be scaled back to canon. Well, not like rasenshuriken or tsb can do much more than plain atomization with every hit and Asta's powernull, but still.

can i make a yugi or kaiba profile ?
pog.png.webp

I mean, as I understand characters who aren't fighters where they originate from like Captain Falcon are alright. Yugi's powers are blatantly different and more typical combat oriented here, so... debatable, I suppose.

I doubt his physicals would scale. He is a summoner like Jotaro, whose body can't withstand moving at mach speeds even.

So, for profiles besides the player:

Prometheus, honestly he is the standard dragon ball fighter. Energy beams and raw power are his bread and butter, as is the unoriginal design and the weird ears 90% of aliens since Frieza have. He does have duplication of others, mind manipulation of others (can be slightly resisted through will, but even the likes of Vegita and Deku with his OFA were affected, so it probably needs some insane will to shrug off... like the self insert of the player), and the ability to fuse and move through dimensions and as well.

Light Yagami. He can, with a snap of his finger, teleport himself and others to anywhere in the world, to the Umbras (a space outside of the multiverse where all of the Jump Force fighters are) or to the simulator, where simulations of any character and/or terrain can be created to his will. He has prometheus' Umbras Cube, which would let him get his powers, at the cost of being possessed.

Yugi and Kaiba have summoning of their cards, which can block attacks for them, blast homing attacks, Danmaku, and both can just... fly and teleport. Because, reasons. Their literal trump cards are equal to a 100 cmbo attack from them, so that's a powerful finisher too.

Back