• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Judge Dredd rework

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Judge Dredd is arguably one of the most iconic characters in comics that isn't owned by Marvel or DC, so he deserves a good page. I have spent the last few weeks reading a metric assload of Dredd comics and calculating several of his feats for this revision, but this is not a definitive revision. I only read about the first 300 issues of his primary on-going, which is currently at 2262 issues. That's why most of his feats/justifications are from the 70s and 80s, when his comics have been on-going for 40 years. However, I feel that I have added enough viable info to make the page stand on its own.

My rework can be found here.
Notes:
  • Citations are weird due to how the stories are written. Each issue only contains 6-8 pages dedicated to Dredd material, with the rest being other stories. As such, the citations just compiling each issue that tells that story. I may cite every issue individually later.
  • The page is somewhat bloated because it will eventually be split into a few weapon pages as well. The Lawmaster and Lawgiver wll get their own pages, since every judge has access to them, and I do plan on making other judges soon. Might make a civilization page for Judges too, but im worried i'd be splitting the page to much.
  • Apparently the old page was composite, but I genuinely don't know how you can be composited with that little info.

Minus what appear to be a few spelling mistakes, the page is well-sourced and looks excellent. Good job!

This seems fine to me as well, in case this has not already been applied.

Back