• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar VS Bruno Bucciarati

BlastX

He/Him
I have actually done this match a long time ago cuz the Bruno death scene reminded me of Joseph's "Death" scene in Stardust Crusaders (that and they have a bunch more similarities now that I think about it) but it was declared a stomp at the time...now they both went through revisions (mainly Hermit Purple isn't trash tier anymore) so I think it's a more fair fight.

Anyways it's Part 3 Joseph VS Bruno, battle taked place in the place for the final battle in Golden Wind.

Stinky Cheater (Joseph):0
Zipper Man (Bruno):0
They get bored and got to a restaurant together (draw):0

So, Joseph has a ap advantage. At best, Hermit purple could be scaled to HG, which did intercept a bullet from The emperor. But got blitzed by chariot. So at best, u could say Hermit is below chariot in speed. Meanwhile, SF is reacting to Kc, which is comparable to Chariot. I think bucci blitzes.

He downscales from him indirectly by Diavolo while Joseph scales to him directly.

joseph could barely react to silver chariot, while bruno tagged king crimson. king crimson should be faster than silver chariot. bruno tags and instakills.

Back