• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

unrestricted lady of pain vs third semester ren

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooo would win

OP doesn't even specify which Unrestricted LoP is being used, so if it's Low 1-C, Ren stomps, if not, LoP stomps.
Why would it be a stomp?

I don't see anything Ren could even do to stop the Lady of Pain from deleting him and his High-Godly like she would have done to Vecna.

I don't even see any Hax he'd have that would even cause he problems.

Why would it be a stomp?

I don't see anything Ren could even do to stop the Lady of Pain from deleting him and his High-Godly like she would have done to Vecna.

I don't even see any Hax he'd have that would even cause he problems.

It’s less about what Ren can do to LoP and more about what LoP can’t do to Ren. That is to say: Ren resists most things that LoP can throw at him, with one the only exceptions being Pain Manipulation. While I’m not terribly well versed on DnD Lore, at all, Pain Manip doesn’t sound like a decent wincon against the guy whose entire claim to fame is mostly based around willpower. There’s also Durability Negation, but durability isn’t the issue here, and I don’t see that tipping the balance in LoP’s favor to any appreciable degree.

What’s more, Ren is not only faster (Immeasurable speed > Infinite speed) but also has some pretty decent fate manipulation that I believe should be able to affect LoP, even with her Type 4 Acausality. That, and Ren has Almighty skills to get around LoP’s resistance to magic.

All that being said, if this matchup isn’t an outright stomp, it’s most certainly decisive from what I can see.

Last edited:
speed is equalized so speed does not mater. as well how many layers of resistance does Jocker have? since the lady of pain can by pass far more than 22 layers of resistances. as well all mighty will not do that much to her seeing as she has the general D&D resistances which covers Durability Negation.

While I’m not terribly well versed on DnD Lore, at all, Pain Manip doesn’t sound like a decent wincon against the guy whose entire claim to fame is mostly based around willpower. There’s also Durability Negation, but durability isn’t the issue here, and I don’t see that tipping the balance in LoP’s favor to any appreciable degree.
The Lady of Pain has insane resistance negation to all her abilities.

Even characters who can normally resist all her hax (if the came from another person) can't from her (in D&D).

Him having some resistances wouldn't even bother the Lady of Pain, since her chain of Resistance Negation is massive.

The Lady of Pain has insane resistance negation to all her abilities.

Even characters who can normally resist all her hax (if the came from another person) can't from her (in D&D).

Him having some resistances wouldn't even bother the Lady of Pain, since her chain of Resistance Negation is massive.
Do you have any source material to look at, regarding LoP’s resistance negation? I’ve found it on her profile, but her profile gives next to nothing in regards to information on how this ability works. If it’s just absolute, passive resistance negation on any and all of her abilities, this matchup is probably a stomp. If there are some actual limitations on this ability, then I’d say this is an incon. Ren can’t really kill/incap LoP and LoP probably can’t (permanently) kill/incap Ren because Ren is sporting some pretty sweet regeneration in the event of his death. Maybe Charisma could give Ren a potential wincon, but I think that’s about it.

Do you have any source material to look at, regarding LoP’s resistance negation? I’ve found it on her profile, but her profile gives next to nothing in regards to information on how this ability works. If it’s just absolute, passive resistance negation on any and all of her abilities, this matchup is probably a stomp. If there are some actual limitations on this ability, then I’d say this is an incon. Ren can’t really kill/incap LoP and LoP probably can’t (permanently) kill/incap Ren because Ren is sporting some pretty sweet regeneration in the event of his death. Maybe Charisma could give Ren a potential wincon, but I think that’s about it.
Basically all of Planescape.

The Lady of Pain automatically kills and bypasses all immunities of beings in the entire game. There is literally no way to defeat her or to resist her.

Even God killers like Tenebrous with the Wand, who was One Shotting Greater Gods with his magic was stated to still not be able to touch the Lady of Pain.

Mind you, Tenebrous killed Primus with Magic, Primus being immune to absolutely all Magic including Divine Tier magic.

Basically all of Planescape.

The Lady of Pain automatically kills and bypasses all immunities of beings in the entire game. There is literally no way to defeat her or to resist her.

Even God killers like Tenebrous with the Wand, who was One Shotting Greater Gods with his magic was stated to still not be able to touch the Lady of Pain.

Mind you, Tenebrous killed Primus with Magic, Primus being immune to absolutely all Magic including Divine Tier magic.

Sounds like incon, leaning to LoP winning. Joker can't kill or be permanently killed (as far as I know), so this fight seems kind of dead in the water unless LoP can access and/or destroy the Velvet Room somehow.

Udl hasn't even mentioned the passive BFR + Sealing that bypasses resistance yet.

Back