• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Profile Revisions/Clean-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arigarmy said:
There's a population count in Chapter 1 tho.
Yes, 58K, but my problem is the same how are you gonna calc. the electrical use of a City/Town only based on something like every citizen having a radio or something when Morioh has a industrial Port, Millionarie Village, a ton of schools, etc...

I dont want to derail the inicial point of the treath so If It havent cloclude already I prefer to stop comenting about this feats.

This is the best map I found about Morioh anyways (And still doesnt show a chunk of the City).

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Becayse he ysed the real city morioh is based on for its power usage ?
The problems I have with that:

-Sendai doesnt have any info. about his power usage around the 80's. (DiU's period, as far as I remember)

-Using actual info. about Sendai would be kinda un-accurate taking into acount how It became a very Industrial city.

-Sendai and Morioh dont even have the same shape, population, etc...

I feel we should have a (More in-depth) discussion about this feat.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya realize itd be far lower if we do what you're asking right?
I mean, who knows, calcs. can go either way really, a little more on-topic, what about the Star Platinum calc. that put him around 8-A to 7-C?

No itd be absolutely lower, yore asking to use a model that uses far less energy , when the calc is based on how much energy he took.

What? Nothing has him at that tier.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No itd be absolutely lower, yore asking to use a model that uses far less energy , when the calc is based on how much energy he took.

What? Nothing has him at that tier.
Well I cant judge a calc. that I havent seen really, but you are right It kinda gets lower taking into consideration the old Infra-structure of the 80's.

I was talking about this calc. but I think It got a revision and ended at 8-C, It would be better If we list all of the most notable feats from each part to see If they can get calc.

You can add him to High Dio if you wish, by referring to this thread in the edit summary. However, I also think that it can be misunderstood as somebody taking drugs.

So, are there any other changes that you think should be made based on this thread?

But it basically happens to be that , he's high off the blood.

Litterally says it's the greatest high. It probably wouldn't even be wrong to take it like that.

Okay. Feel free to change it then. Just remember to mention this thread in the edit summary.

Apologies for my lack of activity. I've had some internet problems recently.

Anyway, just to adress some stuff.

- The scan TheJ-ManRequiem posted of Jonathan harming Dio with "no hamon involved" does certainly involve Hamon. Jonathan was using Sunlight-yellow Overdrive according to the previous page. The scan of Jonathan cutting through Dio's body several times with his sword is by far the best scan to scale them.

- My problem with Speedwagon's profile isn't lack of feats, it's lack of justification for why those feats are wall-level. Why are the zombies he defeated wall-level? Why is surviving getting a body thrown at him wall-level?

- Forgot to mention this but in tems of durability we see Hermit Purple have enough tensile strength to rip Empress apart (after being immobilised by tar) and earlier we see Empress is strong enough to punch and harm Joseph. Though I think we should prove Part 3 Joseph's tier before scaling them.

- Lisa Lisa having 3x as much Hamon as Joseph is not evidence of having a comparable tier to him. Hamon is mainly used for healing, effecting the properties of objects/body parts and killing vampiric enemies (who are weak to it due to it's sunlight properties). Hamon by itself doesn't do much harm to living organisms. During the battle with Ultimate Kars the narrator states that while Kars' hamon could melt Joseph's flesh, he had hundreds of times more hamon than Joseph, who's Hamon would only cause an ordinary person "slight fainting" if exposed to it for too long (similar to prolonged exposure to the sun). Even if Joseph's Hamon level were 3 times as much (as is Lisa Lisa's case) it'd stil be far below what he can do physically in terms of AP/durability.

Did ya read right after? The hamon didn't actually touch dio , he froze his arm befire it entered him.

Really? The body ripped four other people into limbs and in half, that is wall. He tanked it thus his durability is wall.

Prove What? Nothing stated he got weaker, he just didnt use his hamon often.

Lisa Lisa had almost 50 years of hamon training and even taught Joseph. Anything he can do she can do. And she also taught Caesar everything he knew.

We clearly see the Hamon (yellow sparks) around Dio's face. We also see his hand isn't frozen until after the punch.

Is killing humans easily automatically wall-level? Whatever happened to street-level?

Hamon keeps their users young and healthy. By neglecting it, Joseph's body would become weaker as he ages into old age like any other human.

Hamon training =/= AP/Durability because Hamon =/= AP/Durability.

And yet it was stated to not be from the hamon. By petty.

No, ripping them in Half ? Yeah.

He got older, never said he got weaker. Find the scan that stated that.

Dude you're missing the point.

What Joseph and Caesar can do, she can do, but better.

- Probably a mistake on the artist's part or it's just the sparks before hitting Dio. Either way, it still doesn't count as Jonathan didn't harm Dio's body with the punch.

- Sure, but state that in the profile.

- According to the JoJo wiki "as [Joseph] grew older, due to neglecting his Ripple training, he became unable to do the same things he was capable of when he was younger and ended up aging at a relatively normal pace."

You don't think becoming an old man is gonna have any significant effect on his strength?

- "What Joseph and Caesar can do, she can do, but better."

Why? Cause she taught them Hamon? All of Joseph and Ceasar's feats that put them at their current tier have nothing to do with Hamon.

Except not at all, Jonathan punched Dio, he spewed blood and pushed him back, it was stated right after hamon didn't touch him thus it was jonathan and his own power.

Why? The panel us linked? Why detail that ripping people in two is wall? It's obvious.

Cool, find the source.

Yeah, except she taught them everything thry knew, it's stated she is at least 3x in gamon power and bith Joseph and Caesar think she can do so. And they'd have an idea of her power, Caesar would at least.

- The blood is from the area of Dio's body that has been cut in half. Jonathan's punch wouldn't have to penetrate or harm Dio's body in order to make it spew like that.

- I've never came across profiles of characters who could rip regular humans in half as a definitive feat. I just assumed stomping humans puts you at at least street-level. Fair enough though.

- Joseph stating he hadn't used Hamon in a long time when fighting Empress. His aging being quicker than the likes of other Hamon-masters. Part 4 also shows us just how bad Joseph's neglect for Hamon got, as he was pretty much like a normal 79-year old.

- But as I stated Hamon =/= AP/Durability (except in Ultimate Kars case). Hamon is a hax, not an indication of tier. You might as well scale Saria to Link because she taught him how to play an Ocarina in OoT.

He also broke through DIO and his guard at the end too, and wouldn't matter, hamon didn't touch him, he still knocked him back.

To rip a head off the bidy cleanly is wall, they were dismembered and ripped in two.

Yeah? But hamon doesn't boost stats.

Dude, not how it works , she can do everything they can and better, and they both vouch for her power.

If a bit of knock-back is enough to scale two character then sure.

Alright, I guess putting "which should be around this level" at the end of the feat would help establish it better. Many other profiles use that wording too when it comes to "obvious" feats as you put it.

No but it keeps your body young and healthy over the years as opposed to aging normally into a weak, old person like Joseph became.

It's only stated she's superioir in terms of hamon levels.

Knockback , breaking through his fuard with raw strength.

>part 3 Joseph. <Weak.

Dude is like 70 and built like a truck. And yeah aging caught up with him, no staement that he is now a million times weaker.

Yeah, couple that with Joseph and Caesar thinking she can kick pillar man ass and being trained underneath her.

Dio never attempted to block the punch. He was too busy breaking Jonathan's sword. That's not really "breaking though his guard" is it?

Not a million times, but he is still weaker. Maybe enough that his tier would change. Characters who are weaker than before are usually put as "unknown" on this wiki (if there is no evidence of their new tier).

Kicking Pillar Mans ass doesn't require any significant AP/Durability. Just the right strategy and enough Hamon to kill them. In Esidisi's fight Joseph's AP/Durability is never relevant.

At the end of
Img000009
the fight dude. Hamon or not, he still broke the the guard with raw power.
But where isv it stated he himself got weaker.

She has enough hype and statements to warrant her tier, to assume she'd die if a vampire punched her is not gonna cut it.

That's not the same feat. It's a pretty good example of Jonatha's strength matching and overcoming Dio's though.

Here.

All her hype and statements are about Hamon, not physical power.

Yeah it isn't the same feat, both are fine regardless.

You dont get a million times weaker in old age, especially joseph.

Yeah? And? If she wasnt that strong ta dont think Caesar eould be hesitant to go let her fight in a battle where if touched she'd be dead. And she can physically harm josrph anyway .

So, have you reached any conclusions here?

Joseph needs to be weakened a million times to be below Large Building level?

And seeing as Joseph fought Esidisi and Wammu without ever getting hit, I'd say Lisa Lisa could do the same.

No, a few thousand to hundred thousand though to be Peak Human or wall .

He did get hit if I recall, and Caesar was hit at point blank multiple times.

I'm not saying the decrease was that much. He could've just became building level instead of large building.

Anyway, actual feats would be better than just speculation. Here's what I found for Joseph:

- Since he survived getting hit by debris sent by the World (can't find a coloured scan), he'd scale to Large Building durability.

- Empress harmed Joseph several times by punching him so it'd scale to Large Building AP. It's durability would also be the same due to Newton's 3rd law.

- Joseph managed to rip Empress apart so his AP could scale to Large Building also. But this was after Empress was immobilised by tar, which could effect it's durability (but I'm no tar expert).

And for Lisa Lisa:

- Lisa Lisa did get sliced by Kars and survived. So I guess her durability scales to Large Building.

- The only thing I have for AP is Lisa Lisa kicking and harming a vampire without Hamo (hard to see but in the coloured version it's obviously a non-hamon kick) which would scale her to Small Buiding AP as it was a fodder vampire.

If I knew ya would of accepted that if posted it sooner.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, Empress is apart of Joseph, itd scale to his durability directly and if hermit purple broke it then itd scale to the ap.

I'm actually against that , Kars impaled and left her alive, on purpose no less . I'd rather scale her to Caesar who took a full kick from Whammu.

Well that is something.

Hermit Purple "breaking" Empress is more of a durability feat since it's Joseph's strength that's breaking Empress but Hermit Purple's tensile strength (durability) that it strangling it.

There still isn't any actually comparison between Caesar and Lisa Lisa's physical AP/durability. But at the very least she has a feat against a fodder vampire, which is small building level.

This is a major necro. Do not respond to outdated almost 5 years old discussion threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back