• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Before I get into everything that needs to be revised with this verse, I owe a big thanks to @Armorchompy, @JustANormalLemon, and @Keeweed. They helped me a lot with deciding which abilities and feats should be removed, and even some additional abilities. Without them, there's no way I would be making this revision thread right now. Once again, big shout out to those three amazing people! Now, let's fix this verse.

Johnny's Regeneration
The regen feat in Johnny's profile states he was wearing a cast. Apparently, no one realized how horrible this justification is. Wearing a cast doesn't mean you have High-low regen. You never know how long it takes to heal the fracture or broken bone you suffered. After further discussion, me along with everyone else I mentioned above, came to the consensus that it should be noted in Johnny's profile that his regen is kinda slow and/or inconsistent.

AP and Speed
Johnny's Super Strength Milkshake increases his AP by 800%, and his Bionic Arm increases his AP and Reaction Speed by 3000%. I'll add the percentages to Johnny's original AP for his 8-B+ and 7-C+ keys.

Johnny's AP for his 8-B+ key is 59.43 tons.

59.43 + 800% = 534.87 tons. 8-A+
59.43 + 3000% = ~1.8 KT. Low 7-C

Johnny's AP for his 7-C+ key is 50.3 KT.

50.3 + 800% = 452.7 KT. High 7-C
50.3 + 3000% = ~1.56 MT. Low 7-B

The Bionic Arm also increases Johnny's reaction speed by 3000%. Johnny's speed normally is baseline Hypersonic.

3800 + 3000% = 117800, or roughly Mach 154. Massively Hypersonic reactions.

So 8-A+ to High 7-C Johnny with the Super Strength Milkshake, and Low 7-C to Low 7-B Johnny with the Bionic Arm with Massively Hypersonic reactions.

Dukey
Nothing crazy for Dukey. Only issue I have for Dukey is that he doesn't have Susan and Mary's equipment listed in his profile. Dukey is just as capable of using the equipment as Johnny is. I don't know why the equipment isn't listed in Dukey's profile. But it should be.

Johnny and Dukey's Intangibility
In this stamp, Johnny and Dukey phase through an invisible wall. However, I feel like Intangibility should be switched for Immersion. If it was Intangibility, they'd just go through the wall, but Johnny and Dukey phase through a painted road more so than a wall.

Johnny's Causality Manipulation
In this stamp, Johnny's rewrites Porkbelly's history. This would be considered Causality Manipulation in basically any circumstance, but the problem is that Johnny was in a book when rewrote Porkbelly's history, and anyone in that situation can probably do the same. Causality Manipulation should be removed.

Johnny Should Have Pain Tolerance
In this scan, Johnny's clearly holding a ray gun in his casted up (aka broken) arm. He completely ignored the fact that he had a broken arm, plus a concussion. Not only should this be considered a stamina feat, but Johnny should be given Pain Tolerance. To further prove my point, it was stated that Johnny survived 10,000 experiments, which included getting mutated, getting his DNA switched, burned, electrocuted, beat up, and much more. Basically torture. This happens on a daily basis throughout the series.

That's all for now.

534.87 Tons is just 8-A. You have to be 550 Tons and above to be 8-A+
The difference between baseline 8-A and baseline Low 7-C is 10x (100 tons to 1 Kiloton). Mid end 8-A is 5x 100 tons (500 tons). 534.87 is slightly above that. Unless I'm missing something, then Johnny should 8-A+.

Johnny Should Have Pain Tolerance
In this scan, Johnny's clearly holding a ray gun in his casted up (aka broken) arm. He completely ignored the fact that he had a broken arm, plus a concussion. Not only should this be considered a stamina feat, but Johnny should be given Pain Tolerance. To further prove my point, it was stated that Johnny survived 10,000 experiments, which included getting mutated, getting his DNA switched, burned, electrocuted, beat up, and much more. Basically torture. This happens on a daily basis throughout the series.
Pain Tolerance is not an actual ability on the wiki and would only be listed as a Stamina feat, TheRustyOne has stated this a lot and that most profiles that have it shouldn't have it. all of that could just be listed under his Stamina section
What would the Milkshake apply to then?
if it only increases his Muscle Mass then maybe label it as just an ability, probably Body Control.

everything else makes sense to me

We do list high pain tolerance pretty often so I don't really think it's an issue but eh, I don't really care one way or the other. Rest that's currently been agreed on gets an ok from me even if idk the verse

Tier, Attack Potency, Striking Strength, Durability, and Lifting Strength, I suppose, unless the story contradicts it.

Oh, that's a much different situation then. "Increasing muscle mass" doesn't really scale linearly with AP like that, so the multiplier stuff is a no from me now. Instead, it should be just "higher with X".
Would this apply to Johnny's Bionic Arm? It specifically states that the Bionic Arm applies to power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back