• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Killian Johnson vs Abarim (Cognito Ergo Sum)

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Alternatively, The Everyman Against the End

Alternatively, To celebrate the rebirth, ALSAN vs the Immortal Rock

Alternatively, Wait hang on ALSAN physics layered on top of Weak Force resistance makes this a viable matchup what in the, okay we ball

Speed Equalized

Hyper Synchronicity vs Post-Nexus, 5-C vs 5-C

Takes place in an uninhabited Solar System thousands of lightyears away from earth

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

John Killian Johnson:

Abarim:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I realize I never got to this.

I see that John resists a lot of Abarim's passive hax, though I don't believe his physics manip is enough to resist magicule-fueled physics fuckery that Abarim can pull off.

The physics manip does effectively work like subjective reality to a degree so you never know, but maybe. Regardless how does this Abarim guy go about fighting?

I realize I never got to this.

I see that John resists a lot of Abarim's passive hax, though I don't believe his physics manip is enough to resist magicule-fueled physics fuckery that Abarim can pull off.
It wouldn't just shut down Abarim's arsenal but it's on an even playing field, since it's operating on a similar degree of layers (ALSANs by default ignore physics when inconvenient to their continued function, Weak Force projectiles can affect them and cause their structures to weaken dramatically, Hyper Synchronicity makes them pretty much immune to anything a Phantasm can do and still able to hold out against the Harbinger of Death throwing weak force at them, and Strong Force in particular is meant to counter Weak Force)
Regardless how does this Abarim guy go about fighting?
Primarily he punches and throws stuff, with one of his signature tricks being inverse-square law violating punches that carry the force of his attacks for hundreds of kilometers. He's done other wacky things with his physics control like twisting Newton's third to cause enemies to hit themselves or alter the viscosity of air to allow him to just move and grab it with impunity, but mostly he uses his stuff to make punching work better, and in this particular key he was potentially capable of making a wormhole via generating an immense amount of negative mass to sustain it, letting him travel distances much faster and also giving him approximately a moon's worth of positive mass to just throw at someone

I think Johnson's tactics depend on what Abarim does, if he's just throwing hands he probably won't start with hax, if he's clearly inhuman or trying to kill him he'll respond in kind, which would be trying to insta-kill him with a punch through strong force by ******* with his molecules big time

I think Johnson's tactics depend on what Abarim does, if he's just throwing hands he probably won't start with hax, if he's clearly inhuman or trying to kill him he'll respond in kind, which would be trying to insta-kill him with a punch through strong force by ******* with his molecules big time
He does just throw hands with the wacky abilities stapled on, mostly.

Probably should have mentioned that earlier but eh

Back