• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Constantine vs. Nightmare (Soul Calibur)

John: street level

Nightmare: City block level.

Not sure if John's inteligence will save him when he can't hurt his opponent at all.

SuperGokuMan said:
John: street level
Nightmare: City block level.

Not sure if John's inteligence will save him when he can't hurt his opponent at all.
Destructive capability doesn't always give one the win. I'd suggest you look up John. His feats are insane! He's got magic on par with Zatanna and dealt with things just like Nightmare, ones even worst.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t530700.html

http://www.comicvine.com/john-const...new-52-constantine-respect-thread-1474178/#31

Considering John's cunning mind. I could see him outsmarting Nightmare and with his spells as well as barrier doing a number on Nightmare since he's demonic. Constantine has beaten Satan and Stalemated The Presence. Both heaven and hell are scared of him so much so that he sold his soul to all three of the devils so that none of them would let him die encase the other got his soul. He's even brought Superman down to his knees with his magic without uttering even a single word.

John doesn't has to fight him. Nightmare is an eldricht abomination in which John can just trap and bind using his magic. The same way he did it with the goddess Kali and Jullakuntiolokan in Hellblazer.

As much as i like nightmare i really dont see him wining this one in the graphic novel pandemonium john once allowed himself to be killed but later resurected himself by exiting the afterlife so nightmare dasent have many ways to actually kill him not only that but he chould just trap nightmare using his powerful magic i think john takes this

Back