• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe Yabuki vs Jean Pierre Manuel

image-w1280.jpg
4f1c5fba48a77c5f249920aef59ef6ad.jpg

Fight is here
Speed Equal
598feacad57784f685118741cc748368.jpg

Joe
Jean

Last edited:
I know nothing/little about Joe so I'll read his profile first but for now I'll say Jean will see him in slow motion so he has a huge reaction advantage.

Also joe's Ap is baseline wall? In that case Jean has a x10 ap advantage.

Joe's reaction speed is supersonic+
but if supersonic+ is too much i might have to = speed
ooooo, speed isn' =, I assumed it, my fault
i thought only Yu could see in slow motion?? Jean doesn't have perception manip
didn't I add it with it? (I checked and apparently not)

but he should have it given it was accepted in the last CRT that he has the same shit Yu has

Joe is 2315636.73 J
aight, I dind't see calcs then Jean is the one at disadvantage here, he has PP, they might help

ooooo, speed isn' =, I assumed it, my fault

didn't I add it with it? (I checked and apparently not)

but he should have it given it was accepted in the last CRT that he has the same shit Yu has

aight, I dind't see calcs then Jean is the one at disadvantage here, he has PP, they might help
perception manip was accepted in this CRT

but you forgot to add it i think

Last edited:
i think joe will win
  • Higher AP
  • Can hit Kim whose analytical prediction should be comparable to Jean
  • Accelerated development
  • Has his own perception manip
  • Precognition
  • Can mimic Jean's techniques

Last edited:
Back