• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe tries his luck against the 4th best killer (0-4-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Barry has a knife
Joe has ketamine and a knife
SBA for everything else
bill hader fanart | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgik
Fanart for the NETFLIX series 'YOU' by kexx88 on DeviantArt

Hitman: (Lonkitt, Pyro9278, ThePrimalHunter, AThe1412)

Serial Killer:

Incon:

Last edited:
I don’t really have a groundbreaking analysis here. Joe does have some surprisingly good feats (relative to 9-C), but I think he’s overall just outmatched here. Anything in combat he can do, Barry can just do better. Joe is capable of disarming an armed opponent and overpowering an orange belt martial artist (albeit, this wasn’t a skill based feat given how he did it), but Barry was trained in and is clearly proficient in the martial arts required as a marine and was able to go toe-to-toe with one of the best Taekwondo fighters in the planet. Joe is proficient with knives, but Barry is much more so. Joe is a good shot but Barry is like… ridiculously better in that regard, this isn’t even up for debate. Same thing goes for stealth. Joe has more variety in his arsenal and in terms of general intelligence, he is better. But in terms of effectively using an arsenal and combat intelligence, Barry’s far for more clever and pragmatic. Additionally, Joe won’t be overpowering Barry here and getting a chance to use his Sleep Inducing equipment. Barry has the LS advantage here, and paired with his clear stamina advantage, he’d be able to wrestle Joe into submission

Also I felt like this fight was eventually gonna come to the threads lol

Voting Barry

Bro, if Barry beats Dexter in a knife fight and Dexter beats Joe while he was fully equipped, what do you expect him to do?

Bro, if Barry beats Dexter in a knife fight and Dexter beats Joe while he was fully equipped, what do you expect him to do?
Tbf, he did give Joe ketamine here. But as I discussed, it’s far more likely that Barry overpowers or kills Joe before that can be used effectively

Tbf, he did give Joe ketamine here. But as I discussed, it’s far more likely that Barry overpowers or kills Joe before that can be used effectively
I honestly think King_Dom should make Dexter Vs Barry rematch because he has had a bunch of upgrades since then.

Barry simply outmatches Joe in almost every sense; even stealth wouldn't help Joe since Barry, in addition to being a formally trained ex-Marine, managed to escape from a prison and leave no traces for several years. The only way Joe could win is if he effectively uses Ketamine, but long before he achieves that, I see several scenarios where Barry is dominating the situation

Barry FRA

Back