• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe Fixit needs an intelligence buff

I had come upon a respect thread that has listed down multiple intelligence feats for Grey Hulk, they will be listed here:

"Sorry. No 'Bruce' here."

Intimidation

"You wouldn't want me to summon Mr. Fixit, would you?"

Strategy

"It's like a cloud's been lifted from my mind. But I've forgotten things, too. I've forgotten what daylight feels like."

Last edited:
I mean, sure... But few problems.

How's tricking someone equal to extraordinary genius? You do realise you can be a supergenius and still prone to Manipulations, right? And a lot of these examples aren't even intelligence related. He is just lying. Look at the captain marvel one.

I took that out, although at the end of the day, even though Joe Fixit needed to learn how to fix the machines, he definitely able to understand how they work through that even calling the process simple

Fixing machine can start at above average, depending on what it is. Wonder Man has gifted for messing around with tech and creating a power null device

If it's basic real world tech, it's average, if it's some space-age tech and NOTED as being difficult to fix, it's above average.

Fixit should get Social Influencing though, it's actually a recurring part of the character. Hell iirc he has Martial Arts and some degree of Weapon Mastery too, right?

Yeah none of them are particularly impressive

You just never show what said machinery is.

Y’know reading the scan, I think it’s not legit.

Fixit COULDN’T fix the machine until he does the weird absorption for Banner, hence it is actually Banner’s feat, not Fixit’s

There are likely other intelligence feats that are sufficient to upgrade Joe to Above Average intelligence. I would appreciate if somebody checks for them.

Back