• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe Fights a Really Evil Clown (0-1-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place in London
Joe has a pistol and a knife
Art has a knife
The start 20 meters away from each other and out of their line of sight
SBA for everything else
I drew Art the Clown : r/terrifier
Joe Goldberg ❤️ (artwork by Jumpy Bun) : r/YouOnLifetime

The Eat the Rich Killer:

The Miles County Clown: (ThePrimalHunter)

Incon:

Last edited:
I don't really see much Joe can do here. Art >= stealth here, as he has some pretty impressive feats that, at a glance, look more impressive than Joe's. He has Type 2 Immortality, surviving getting shot by a shotgun and fully decapitated, can regenerate from headshots, and has Type 8 that can bring him back even if he does die. If Art has assistance from the sinister entity, he could just throw Joe into a PTSD flashback via Retrocognition.

Art also wins in a physical match due to better AP, LS, Type 2 & 3 Immortality, Regen, and having simular level of skill with knives

Voting Art due to his better hacks and stats, and possibly being somewhat equal in skill with weapons

I don't really see much Joe can do here. Art >= stealth here, as he has some pretty impressive feats that, at a glance, look more impressive than Joe's. He has Type 2 Immortality, surviving getting shot by a shotgun and fully decapitated, can regenerate from headshots, and has Type 8 that can bring him back even if he does die. If Art has assistance from the sinister entity, he could just throw Joe into a PTSD flashback via Retrocognition.

Art also wins in a physical match due to better AP, LS, Type 2 & 3 Immortality, Regen, and having simular level of skill with knives

Voting Art due to his better hacks and stats, and possibly being somewhat equal in skill with weapons
To be fair Joe could shoot Art before he has a chance to get close, and yeah he can regenerate from that but from what I can tell it’s over a pretty long time, also in terms of ap Art does have an advantage but it’s a pretty negligible one.

I haven’t actually watched the Terrifier movies because they’re a lil too freaky, so what’s Arts feats for knife skill? I thought he more or less just went after normal people?

Counted tho

I haven’t actually watched the Terrifier movies because they’re a lil too freaky, so what’s Arts feats for knife skill? I thought he more or less just went after normal people?
iirc he uses it to cut apart people a lot and typically aims for and can hit vital parts of the body repeatedly. He's also just been shown to be really good with weapons, from chains to guns to saws, which he has decent feats with, and since he uses his knife most often, that kind of implies that he's pretty good with it if it's his main weapon.

And yeah Joe can kill Art via shooting him which is a viable win-con, but with Arts stealth and ability to regenerate, as well as Type 2 Immortality and more hacks, I think he still has this. If he brings this close-up, Joe can't do much, so Art would likely just win once the distance is closed

Definetly not a stomp though, Joe is pretty good at stealth too and does have a gun, which gives him an advantage. Still going with Art, but with decent difficulty

Bruh, Joe just can't catch a win. I want to say that replacing him with Dexter would be more fair but then he'll just incapacitate or outright kill Art with M99.

Bruh, Joe just can't catch a win. I want to say that replacing him with Dexter would be more fair but then he'll just incapacitate or outright kill Art with M99.
Feel like your probably right yeah.

Should I just replace Joe with Dexter? I'll have to change some stuff up so it's not just another easy win for Dexter again

Back