• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Sakai vs Carrion

Carrion would likely be stuck in its small size if there are no other lifeforms nearby for consumption. It wouldn't be able to heal either, while Jin can do it on the spot with his healing fumes. Invisibly could counter Jin's Information Analysis, but only temporarily, since Carrion would eventually run out of energy to use the ability. Jin can burn Carrion's webs before being restrained via his fire arrows and the Way of the Flame, which would be Carrion's best shot at defeating Jin.

My vote goes to Jin

Would it have been fairer had I started with a larger size, though Jin could also be massively be ****** by the Lifting Strength since that means he could not overpower the tentacle so maybe this is more even than I think.

Does Jin have any counter to the Parasitism tentacle? I am aware that he can cut it or whatever, but if it gets it off, is there any meaningful way for Jin to counter being mind controlled?

By starting in a larger size the battle would last longer, and Jin would need to readapt each time Carrion takes damage and changes abilities with the smaller sizes.

I forgot about the Parasitism thing. If Jin gets hit, it's over. However, I my vote still goes to Jin. At this point, Carrion can't attack Jin without exposing itself, while Jin can stay out of the tentacles' range and attack with his bow and bombs. Once Carrion takes enough damage to decrease size, it's my same reasoning fra

Back