• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mori vs Daniel Park

Random encounter on a street

Daniel Park (Ui Mode)
Jin Mori (restricted to 9-A. Pre-Dawei fight)
Speed Equalized
Start 3 meters away
Bloodlusted (due to daniel being in Ui)

Daniel:

Mori:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
There is no Pre-Daewi fight version of Mori you can use. The whole key is Mori the whole of The Match with the Gods Arc.

We're not going to separate keys for each individual fight.
Its not for each individual fight. There is a clear great strength boost post-sage fruit. It would be better for vs battles as there is lots of 9-A martial artist. I don’t see the purpose of them sitting in the same key as thats also a shit ton of chapters.

Mori didn't get Stronger from eating the Divine Pellets to an extent we would separate his abilities an entire key. That would just be unnecessarily bloating the profile.

Mori didn't get Stronger from eating the Divine Pellets to an extent we would separate his abilities an entire key. That would just be unnecessarily bloating the profile.
I say he did get that much stronger. He nearly died from it and the arc was based around him eating the pellet and being strong enough to blitz a judge. Idk see what other verse supporters think.

Daniel FRB

Too busy to work on HTF rn. Profiles will be made soon since I'm at Chapter 161. Anyway how good is Mori's instincts and copying and reactive? Are they pretty much the same? I'm pretty sure he wins

Idk if this is a serious question or not.
(Could use the techniques and abilities of others simply by watching them use it[18][19][20])

Is it "he can use it the moment he sees it kind of deal like Yu and Daniel"?

Reactive I just took a peek on the pics. Still want to hear actual knowledge from someone who knows

I never touched the verse past like 30 chapters or something

Oh it was a serious question-

Well, yes, it is. He can not only use any Martial Arts technique in the verse after seeing them used once, but he can also chain multiple Martial Arts together at once along with his own personal Martial Art Re-Taekwondo (which, even the weakest practitioners of it are stronger than ITF Taekwondo Practitioners which can solo military bases), allowing for deadly combo attacks.

His instincts are potent enough that he can blitz someone who was blitzing him at point-blank range without even thinking about it. He can also marginally react to attacks from Massively Hypersonic characters via his instincts.

Oh it was a serious question-

Well, yes, it is. He can not only use any Martial Arts technique in the verse after seeing them used once, but he can also chain multiple Martial Arts together at once along with his own personal Martial Art Re-Taekwondo (which, even the weakest practitioners of it are stronger than ITF Taekwondo Practitioners which can solo military bases), allowing for deadly combo attacks.

His instincts are potent enough that he can blitz someone who was blitzing him at point-blank range without even thinking about it. He can also marginally react to attacks from Massively Hypersonic characters via his instincts.
Ye

Damn that's stronk.

So he basically speed amped instinctually to blitz someone? And isn't his slowest speed MHS only? Last part doesn't sound impressive if they're already on the same speed level

So he basically speed amped instinctually to blitz someone?
No, maybe I worded it weirdly. He was still the slower of the two, but, via using the opponent's power of their attack against them and redirecting it, he was able to use that along with the speed and strength of his own kick to blitz them back. At point blank range.

And isn't his slowest speed MHS only? Last part doesn't sound impressive if they're already on the same speed level
Wuh-? He, in his first key, which is being used now, (which is at best Hypersonic+ in reactions) instinctively countered Bongchim Nah's attack, who is Massively Hypersonic with a scaling chain.

No, maybe I worded it weirdly. He was still the slower of the two, but, via using the opponent's power of their attack against them and redirecting it, he was able to use that along with the speed and strength of his own kick to blitz them back. At point blank range.

Wuh-? He, in his first key, which is being used now, (which is at best Hypersonic+ in reactions) instinctively countered Bongchim Nah's attack, who is Massively Hypersonic with a scaling chain.
Oh nah that makes sense now. I mean imo that doesn't make sense logically- but this is Manhwa where you can just steal your opponent's speed. Anything goes.

💀 I was checking the other tabs and forgot to switch to base. Yeah that makes sense. Damn he even stole Yu's reactions not cool.

Oh nah that makes sense now. I mean imo that doesn't make sense logically- but this is Manhwa where you can just steal your opponent's speed. Anything goes.

💀 I was checking the other tabs and forgot to switch to base. Yeah that makes sense. Damn he even stole Yu's reactions not cool.
It doesn't make any sense at all yeah, but, that's just God of Highschool. The first thing you think of when you think of The God of Highschool is "stupid skill".

Later in the series we have people who are so skilled they can out-skill precognition (like, actual precog that can see the future).

It doesn't make any sense at all yeah, but, that's just God of Highschool. The first thing you think of when you think of The God of Highschool is "stupid skill".

Later in the series we have people who are so skilled they can out-skill precognition (like, actual precog that can see the future).
Lookism also has some stupid skills.

UI Daniel can just mimic perfectly any move mori does and Daniel also has stuff like systema stacked with his other dura neg and grabbling arts which mori hasn’t encountered. Daniels reactive evolution and adaptability is just as good or actually better than Mori’s at that key. Also, Daniel would just be able to predict mori’s moves.

UI Daniel can just mimic perfectly any move mori does and Daniel also has stuff like systema stacked with his other dura neg and grabbling arts which mori hasn’t encountered.
Daniel can't mimic Renewal Taekwondo without killing himself by trying. Plus Mori has Immortality Type 2 and insanely broken stamina so Systema isn't going to kill him or even slow him down.

Daniels reactive evolution and adaptability is just as good or actually better than Mori’s at that key.
How?

Also, Daniel would just be able to predict mori’s moves.
Mori would just adapt to have a resistance to it like he's done several times before against people with better analytical prediction than anything in Lookism.

Daniel can't mimic Renewal Taekwondo without killing himself by trying. Plus Mori has Immortality Type 2 and insanely broken stamina so Systema isn't going to kill him or even slow him down.

How?

Mori would just adapt to have a resistance to it like he's done several times before against people with better analytical prediction than anything in Lookism.
How would renewal kill him? Its a normal art at that point just made by putting multiple together. Mori at that point has only showed reactive evolution on a scale of his strenth going up by a few points. Daniels can rapidly adapt and match opponents in an entire different tier.

Back