• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So with recent upgrades the last couple GoH vs Bayonetta matches are stomps.....But there's still hope.

Speed is Equalized, High 4C Jin, fight takes place in Rodin's arena because honestly where the heck else?

Rodi:

Jin Mo-Ri: 1

At first glance, Rodin looks like he has the upper hand in hax, but on closer inspection, most of his hax doesn't look combat applicable. So I must ask this: Who's AP is higher?

Regardless, Mo-Ri does have hax. Sealing and accupuncture.

Not gonna vote yet, I still want to see what people think about this first, and the AP difference.

Which of Rodin's hax arent combat applicable? Also Rodin has literally billions of years more combat experience and the ability to become invisible and intangible by traveling into Inferno.

For the record, billions of years of combat experience got him as far as losing to someone with 500 years of experience twice in a row, though this could be through means other then skill.

There's also his multi-punch attack

Dont forget Rodin's Death Grip, which can put you within an inch of death even if you suffered no prior damage

I will give this to Jin Mo-Ri with High diff via sealing. Sealing is probably what would put Rodin down and his stats are likely just higher (AP, Dura etc) I think Rodin hax is okay, but it isnt combat worthy like Bayo's is.

Although this is really close, right now I lean to Jin-Mo-Ri

What's the upgrade?

Also, how good is his portal teleportation? Cross-universal would make Jin's sealing useless.

I rrally wish Hui Mo-Ri's Jupiter pushing gets calced again. I think it wouod yield a much higher value. The timeframe was too high imo

Uh, let me remember...

Jin is at least 1.5 X baseline High 4-C if I remember. 2.11328e42 Joules, when baseline is 1.4644x1042

Though if we are allowing acupuncture, he could make that at least 78 X baseline with Amplifier X 52

Not sure how many tenatons that is though, as I can't convert

Was that referring to only the acupuncture that puts him up to Solar System Level (i.e. X250000), or all acupuncture, including his smaller boosts, pain removal and explody people acupuncture?

With? I think? Technically Rodin should be a bit above the feat i posted, which is 3.267E+42j, considering Infinite Rodin >>> Alraune w. True Jeanne's Power > True Jeanne > Jubileus w. Right Eye, who shrugged off the feat with no injuries whatsoever even after taking a massive beatdown

Well, Jin >/= Satan Phase 2 X 52 >>>>Satan Phase 2 >>>>> Satan Phase 1 who casually threw Jupiter for the lols

So they've both got an "at least" in there.

Back