• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesse faces his fears (Jesse Pinkman vs Charlie Matheson Jr)

I'll give Jesse a bit of a chance here since he'll hesitate on killing Charlie.

Conditions:
  • Jesse has prior knowledge on Charlie and has 5 minutes of preparation for a plan.
  • Speed is equal.
  • Jesse is armed with a baseball bat.
  • To clarify things in-case people haven't read SBA, Charlie is in his proxy form and is bloodlusted.
Man. Don't make me do this!:

roar.:

They both hug it out! incon:

Last edited:
So uh... Moral dilemma aside, what can Jesse even do to take out Charlie? The rock is at best baseline 9-C assuming that's what Tuco scales to (and not that one over 2000 J calculation of Lalo jumping). Charlie scales to 495 J so his durability, stamina, and pain tolerance is much higher compared to him AND he can down Jesse in one or two attacks.

Last edited:
So uh... Moral dilemma aside, what can Jesse even do to take out Charlie? The rock is at best baseline 9-C assuming that's what Tuck scales to (and not that one over 2000 J calculation of Lalo jumping). Charlie scales to 495 J so his durability, stamina, and pain tolerance is much higher compared to him AND he can down Jesse in one or two attacks.
I was a bit worried I was doing an overkill stomp for Jesse, but hopefully this doesn't reverse to Charlie.

Jesse has survived Tuco's attacks and arguably has better combat experience. He's fairly street smart too. Since he knows Charlie is kinda weak in the sense Char is thin, smaller and less intelligent, he could dislocate a leg joint, hit a vital area below Charlie's ribcage or eye socket, bait Charlie into a trap in the park, etc.

Another question, since he knows Charlie is underdeveloped and should've been grown up like his age, would Jesse still cry over needing to beat up Charlie's starved child look, or would he ignore this and treat Charlie like Walt in a fight?

I was a bit worried I was doing an overkill stomp for Jesse, but hopefully this doesn't reverse to Charlie.

Jesse has survived Tuco's attacks and arguably has better combat experience. He's fairly street smart too. Since he knows Charlie is kinda weak in the sense Char is thin, smaller and less intelligent, he could dislocate a leg joint, hit a vital area below Charlie's ribcage or eye socket, bait Charlie into a trap in the park, etc.
Tuco's AP is about 2.8x above him so it
makes sense that he can take them. Charlie's AP is 4.7x above him though which is an even larger gap. Jesse would need to get close to hit him and risk getting hurt. You should probably give him the baseball bat instead so that he at least has the melee range advantage.

Another question, since he knows Charlie is underdeveloped and should've been grown up like his age, would Jesse still cry over needing to beat up Charlie's starved child look, or would he ignore this and treat Charlie like Walt in a fight?
May need to ask BB supporters but if this is an older Jesse aka the one from El Camino then I can see him not having as much of a problem with it considering he has went through a lot more at that point and he has prior knowledge that Charlie is being controlled by Slendy and basically has zero chance of going back to being a normal kid like he was before.

May need to ask BB supporters but if this is an older Jesse aka the one from El Camino then I can see him not having as much of a problem with it considering he has went through a lot more at that point and he has prior knowledge that Charlie is being controlled by Slendy and basically has zero chance of going back to being a normal kid like he was before.
He's an older Jesse per SBA, and I'll give him the baseball bat.

I'll give Jesse a bit of a chance here since he'll hesitate on killing Charlie.

Conditions:
  • Jesse has prior knowledge on Charlie and has 5 minutes of preparation for a plan.
  • Speed is equal.
  • Jesse is armed with a baseball bat.
  • To clarify things in-case people haven't read SBA, Charlie is in his proxy form and is bloodlusted.
Man. Don't make me do this!:

roar.:

They both hug it out! incon:
Changed match stuff

Back