• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesmon vs. Kharn the Betrayer

@loyal yea.. not really a real thing and his profile says magic negation.

Jesmon has acausality and OS generics which is a combination of reality warping, physics manipulation and negation, information manipulation, and OHK.

The fight will be even at the beginning but Jesmon will hax him to death eventually

Note: since Jesmon uses reality warping on himself kharn's armor won't simply negate it and even if it does there are other factors to OS generics.

I don't know anything about Warhammer, but will Khorne's blessings negate abilities that aren't targeted at Kharn?

Idk if that's what Khornes blessings can even extend up to, though I'm sure Azathoth has an answer to that.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Idk if that's what Khornes blessings can even extend up to, though I'm sure Azathoth has an answer to that.
It varies, but a good rule is this: Khorne hates magic. Anything that warps reality by non-technological means will be stopped in its tracks by Khorne, if he is able to. And Khorne is very, very powerful. Khorne also makes his subjects faster, stronger and more vicious than someone else.

Honestly, Jesmon only can have defensive hax in this fight, if Khorne's blessing is allowed (and why wouldn't it). But I don't know enough to say anything. If you want more information on Kharn, however, you may ask.

@Omega

Well, OS Generics makes it impossible for Jesmon to be harmed by normal means by making it a physical law that he can't be harmed. Does Kharn have anything to counter that?

Just noticed and read through the file slightly. Isn't Khane Low 5-B? Meaning one blow from Jesmon could be enough to do him in. Kharne's Soul powers would really effect Jesmon due to his massive resistances correct? I may be missing somethings here, but as I see Jesmon may not even need OS Generics. Of course my knowledge of Warhammer is literally 0.

Well, Khorne can resurrect him, I think. I wanted to make it Low 5-B Jesmon but I wasn't sure if he had his hax and resistances in that form. If he does, I can adjust his version and restrict Khorne from resurrecting Kharn.

Well Low 5-B is SaviorHackmon i.e Jesmon's Ultimate/Perfect level form. So it would then kinda be a stomp in Kharn's favor then.

In that case, it may be best to have Jesmon get his OS ability and.....whatever else he gets in his 5-B form. Otherwise anything before that, Kharn has a win here.

Top kek.

Considering stuff about Kharn already takes up a good portion of the Chaos blog I'm working on, I'd hope people would have at least some sort of idea on how he works when discussing him in vs threads.

@Rep

Considering he's one of the most favored warriors of a god who frequently beats up on another god whose "meh" level servants can do stuff like that, probably?

@Cross

I doubt many people have, though I would expect the minority of people who don't know about the setting and debate using this specific character would try to find something about him, since I went out of my way to clarify a lot of stuff which gets old to explain constantly.

@Azzy

From a strictly exact words standpoint based on Omegagoldfish's explanation, Jesmon's abilities are innate to him and technological in nature. Would Khorn look at this as unfair?

@Azzy

Jesmon is still a martial combatant (and one of the highest caliber at that), it's just that he also has OS Generics to use when he needs to take out his foes. So he's not like a Psyker who tears apart fate and causality without properly facing his foes in combat.

@Rep

Direct combat stuff won't be cancelled out. It's just if there is an ability that actively prevents Kharn from hurting him, it's unlikely to work.

One of Khorne's blessings given unto Kharn is that he's "unstoppable". In fact, I'm pretty sure that's even what the ability is referred to as. It essentially just means if an enemy is using an ability that functions as "I cannot be harmed", Kharn can go "Yes you can" and hit the opponent, anyway. This usually manifests as hitting something invisible, intangible, or something which has some kind of unnatural defense.

Back