• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Jeffrey Mason, Your Crimes Are Unforgivable" (Judge Jerry vs Jeff The Killer (The Morgue Files)) (0-0-0)

Another Judge Jerry match because I feel like it, and these 2 are pretty equally matched.

Snowflakes drifted lazily to the ground, blanketing the empty street in a quiet, eerie stillness. The streetlights cast long, ominous shadows across the pavement as a figure walks down the road, humming a small tune to himself.

Jeff The Killer, his trademark pale face twisted into a maniacal grin after recently escaping Pinehearst, still dressed in his inmate uniform, and the blood of the guards he killed. His eyes, wide and unblinking, gleamed with a sadistic light. The knife in his hand, stained from countless victims, reflected the soft glow of the streetlights.

From behind Jeff, a voice comes, cutting through the silence like a blade. "Jeffrey Mason, your crimes are unforgivable." he began, his tone heavy with conviction. Jeff turned around to face the unknown assailent. Across the street, Judge Jerry stood tall and imposing. He was a figure of grim determination, his face covered with a black and green purge mask and otherwise wearing all black. In his right hand, he held a glinting knife; in his left, a syringe filled with the milky white sedative, Propofol. The snow crunched beneath his boots as he moved closer. His breath was steady, controlled, like a man on a mission with no room for failure. Jeff had heard rumors about the infamous judge in Pinehearst, but never thought he was real, until now.

"Countless amounts of mutilation, murders, so many innocent families slaughtered at the blade of your knife. Lives destroyed, permenant trauma for the innocent civilians of Forest Lawn, and you find it f*cking funny. Chaos and madness follows you wherever you go, you're nothing but a stain on society, and I plan on removing the stain you have left. Prison isn't enough for you. You deserve true justice at the hands of the Judge."

The two were no more than twenty feet apart now, the space between them filled with tension.

Jeff tilted his head, his grin unchanging.

"I've heard of you. The serial killer killer. The judge himself. Tell me, do you want to know how you die? Because I see you, laying in a puddle of your own blood, from a gash in your head, after attempting to do what you think is right. Your holy little moral mission will do nothing but get you killed. But I admire it. You don't lie about how you want to fix those that are f*cked up like all those peice of shit doctors do. No, you don't fake that shit. You go in and solve the problem, and god do I love to see it. Unfortunatley my head is f*cking RINGING from how long it has been since I last got to see someones life drain from their eyes. And it looks like I just found the perfect relief. So come on, F*CKING TRY TO KILL ME YOU PUSSY! I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A GODDAMN FISH!"

Jeff's grip on his knife tightened, as Jerry rose his hands, positioned to attack.

6zbpGDh.png

Ground Rules:
  • Speed Unequal
  • Jeff has a knife
  • Jerry has a knife in his right hand and a syringe of Propofol in his left hand
  • They start 6 meters away
  • Fight takes place on a snowy street at midnight
  • Jerry has prior knowledge on Jeff
  • Jeff has knowledge on Jerry's MO & his weapons (mainly the propofol) but nothing else
  • Both are in-character, early story Jerry's personality is used (he very strictly only goes after extremely horrific criminals and is more passive & tame then he would eventually be)
Jerry is 3 - 3.9 KJ & 567 kg
Jeff is >>4.6 KJ (Upscales Spencer massively who could casually preform the feat) & >>567 kg (Upscales Tobias who scales to Frank who can snap necks by accident)

Jeff has a >>1.18 - 1.53x AP advantage
Jeff has a decent LS advantage (Overpowered a guy who scales to a guy who can break necks casually, while it took Jerry great effort)

Who Wins?

"This world needs me to fix it": 0 ()
"We're all broken in diffrent ways": 0 ()
"Guys what about me? Shouldn't I be in this fight? It's fair for me, right?": 0 ()

I'll list off some advantages & disadvantages for each fighter

Jeffrey's Advantages:
  • AP & Durability Advantage
  • LS Advantage
  • Speed Advantage
  • >= Stamina
  • Better Pain Tolerance
  • Enahnced Senses Neg Stealth Mastery
  • Far more ruthless and agressive
  • Knows about the Propofol
Jerry's Advantages:
  • More Skilled