• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeff The Killer VS Swift The Oversized Red Fox

Jeff seems to have more impressive feats to me and take more punishments compared to Swift so i vote Jeff

P.S. I find Swift a character i might wanna read upon it more

Alright, same thing I did with the Holmes thing, I am dividing it into categories.

Tactics: This edge goes to Swift, a fox is very smart and they will usually take a smart approach to a fight but on the other hand...Jeff is going to run in like a maniac and try to score in as many hits as he can.

Experience: This category is tied, they should both have good knowledge of hunting and killing considering they both have experience killing living humans/animals many times.

Resistance: This is where Jeff takes this category big time, his resistance to pain is going to be extremely helpful and this will allow him to shrug off every attack Swift throws at him and counter him hard.

Strength: This goes to Swift, he can grab Jeff and easily shake him around like a toy, since Jeff is also pretty slim this only contributes to the damage Swift can do to him.

Range: This goes to Jeff, not only are his arms longer but the range of the knife also contributes to this. Not only that but foxes do not have long limbs.

Equipment: This edge goes to Jeff and Swift. Jeffs knife is comparable to claws, but one thing you can do with a knife that you cant do with claws is that you can actually throw it, Jeff would be able to throw his knife to score a shot from a range. However Swift can use his teeth to clamp down on Jeffs flesh and start shaking him around, so they both get it here.

Weaknesses: Swift takes this advantage, he can spot Jeff with little issue considering the fact Jeff wears bright colors.

Durability: Jeff takes this category big time, he survives being burned alive, he survived being impaled and was still in fighting condition and even survived multiple beatings from Slender.

Stamina: Jeff also takes this edge, he can easily keep up with Swift now that the speed is equalized, and he can keep swinging his knife around without tiring, on the other hand, Swift would likely tire since his fur would likely wear him down and make him tired.

Now that I have analyzed them in these categories, Jeff gets my vote.

Woah. You really have gone indepth about this. Yeah I didn't know on whether Pain Resistence means not feeling pain or or IDK.

But I always knew this was a pretty close match. :3

Jeff FYRA (For your reasons above). Four votes, Jeff's first victory and now we can add it. xP

Yeah, Pain Resistance does mean that. There are actually some extremely rare cases where humans in real life cannot feel any pain what so ever.

Back