• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW is not the same like it used to be.

Sans2345

He/Him
JBW was started by ryu as a wiki for jokes and memes, etc it grown very popular in the upcoming years and months.

JBW in the past was full of good clean fun and memes to see.

. . .

that was the past

JBW today is full of perverts and toxicity.

How the crap a wiki about jokes got so toxic and is full of perverts?

It saddens me that JBW is not like it used to be in the past.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Crabwhale, what's your opinion on what Sans2345 is saying?
I think it's a bunch of bull. Just because we've had a few accidents here and there doesn't mean anything in the long run.

Oh yeah Last Year was bad cause we brought chaos to the wiki with a bunch of godmodes, flame wars, edit wars, spam pages, etc

I agree 100% with what Crabwhale is saying. I've only seen funny, harmless things from the wikia. Maybe we're having a slowdown in activity. It's probably just because we've exhausted all the simple jokes, and now need to reach higher on the humour tree to taste the high-hanging fruit.

the godmode arc was basically a span of a few months when everyone was making pages that claimed to be the most powerful character ever. and when everyone claims to be the strongest everyone is gonna try to one up each other, it got really personal and really toxic for a while

Yellowpig10 said:
.and when everyone claims to be the strongest everyone is gonna try to one up each other, it got really personal and really toxic for a while
Why? Isn't this wiki supposed to be about jokes and having fun?

Why would people fight over something like that?

We used to be be bias with our characters and claim our godmodes can beat everything but after a while Me and UselessNoob245 made non godmodes which are nerfed versions of godmodes and they fit into the VSBW/VSDW/OBW Tiering system

MLPlover2011 said:
We used to be be bias with our characters and claim our godmodes can beat everything but after a while Me and UselessNoob245 made non godmodes which are nerfed versions of godmodes and they fit into the VSBW/VSDW/OBW Tiering system
Yeah, I used to make those type of pages until it was becoming a Godmode Again with 1-A Tiers and I saw too many mistakes with the non-godmode pages I made.

Then there was the spam era. Jesus Christ, that was a nightmare. It was basically where every page was filled with 1 thing. Then there was infinityspam, where it claimed every page was above infinity^infinity^infinity etc.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
PublicMinority87 said:
It was basically where every page was filled with 1 thing.
What do you mean?
It is just 1 thing repeated multiple times. Like for example "This page is stronger than the page that is stronger than the page that is stronger than the page" etc. until they are satisfied or bored and finally write "stronger than the page that is stronger than the strongest page on this wiki."

Not a lot of them actually. There were just so many it would've been a death blow to the wiki.

I still don't know if we made the right choice leaving them.

Back