• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW: Crisis on Infinite Wikis Episode 13 (Actually ******* Good Edition This Time Guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Because if y'all mofos gonna force me to be the main character of this shit show, I'll at least use it to make some half-decent debating actually happen.

T H O T S L A Y E R vs Me vs Dark vs Max vs Public

All in their IRL Forms

All have an Infinity Gem and since I'm nice, I'll keep the order as it was in the last thread.

Triple X has the Time Gem, I gots the Space Gem, Dark's got the Soul Gem, Max has the Reality Gem and Public has the Mind Gem.

Trust me, I feel that pain far more than any of you.

Either way, I don't care. Derailment or not, I want this series to just end entirely. It's just not cool.

Christian Higdon said:
Either way, I don't care. Derailment or not, I want this series to just end entirely. It's just not cool.
I should rip your soul out with the Soul Stone for that. In fact, I can rip out everyone's souls before they can even blink.

Right, as someone who's read Thanos Quest and the Infinity Gauntlet, along with several analysis videos on the Gems, let me break down this scenario as accurately as I can:

Max is the first one to die here. The Reality Gem is actually extremely useless without the other Gems, presumably because it is so powerful it needs a nerf button so it can't be used without having like, the intellect of Thanos (which Max does not have IRL) or the aforementioned other Gems.

As for Public and Dark, if this was a battle between just them, then it would be inconclusive. One can shut down the mind in every and any ways they deem fit, the other the soul in every and all ways. So it's really a matter of who acts first since the Gems don't inherently resist each-other.

However, both of them are killed swiftly as well. Why? Well, even though the Gems themselves act Instantaneously for all intents and purposes, the users in this case are still limited by the speed of human thought to conduct their respective Gems' power. Me and Triple X, by the very nature of our Gems, are not. Lemme explain.

All speed really is is distance divided by time. Me and Triple X's Gems control those very things, distance (Space) and Time, effectively allowing us to not only make ourselves as fast as we want, but make anything we wish as slow as we want. Also, given that certain Gems can allow to become the very thing you are controlling, this is making us the only omnipresent ones here (me omnipresent across all space and Triple X omnipresent across all time). Naturally, being able to act in literally no time at all allows us to kill every other user here immediately after the battle starts.

Now, you would imagine that the battle between us would spiral into a war of attrition that could possibly never end at this point, if not for one important aspect of the Time Gem. It makes the user knowledgeable on literally EVERYTHING, making Triple X capable of predicting perfectly how this battle will proceed and changing it according to his whims.

He could go back in history to make sure the other combatants were never born, and the time paradoxes involved would not affect him. Hell, even his omnipresence is far more impressive, existing across every single instant of the cosmos, experiencing all of history as an unending loop, while I would only be omnipresent in the present and only the present.

For all these reasons, I am giving this to the T H O T (S L A Y E R) low difficulty.

Doesn't this all start with the assumption that we already know how to use the gems?

Nevermind, I just can't read what the time gems does for me. Carry on.

Checked the powers for the gems, and wouldn't whoever has the power stone win, since it makes you Omnipotent apparently.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Doesn't this all start with the assumption that we already know how to use the gems?
Everybody can control a Gem to a degree.

Hell, after being in a compromised emotional state after living in undeath for a long time, Nebula was able to figure out how to use ALL of the Gems (granted, she did nearly kill herself and take the entire cosmos with her).

Standard Battle Assumption says:

"No prior knowledge".

Also, I don't think you quite understood what my post entails: you can't move faster than speed itself ya dingus.

Impressive for something that has no legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back