• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW Crisis on infinite wikis episode 10: The Gokupocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Goku Profile on JBW is going against every user on this site

Here is the team that will go against the Gokupocalypse

Yellowpig10

Crabwhale

Carlos

Public

Thotslayer

TheDarkSide857

MaxForward

Ryukama

Copetan

Sans2345

Papyrus2345

Alexcar3000

Onte

Rodri Dante

Note: The Users are not allowed to use Admin or edit hax and the Gokus have 10 years of prep time

According to Dark: Making Onte "Look as impressive as a fly landing on poop" to me makes me stronger.

By that logic I wouldmbeat Goku, plus im not even the strongest on the team.

I breathe.

Every Goku is suddenly a massive degenerative cancer.

ded

And no, I'm not trying to brag, I just want this to conclude.

Papyrus2345 said:
I'm fighting them, well I win via Lotsa Spaghetti and I survived the Vore fetish which is a crazy feat for a user
It really isn't tho.

Both me and Yellow have gobe through shit a looooooooooooot worse than it.

I guess for Episode 11 which is the sanspocalypse it should be all Sans Profiles against everyone in this wiki (except for the ones that don't want to be in the series like me and Ikereviews) and some pages might be against the Sans Profiles and the Sans profiles will have some advantages just to make it fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back