• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JB vs JB (7-0-0)

This literally has to be done now. It would be a crime if it wasn't

Both at 9-B, Both have Prior Knowledge, Bond does NOT have 9-A weapons or vehicles

Speed Equalised:

JB: 7 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Zark2099, Crimson Azoth, KLOL506, Cueio 2020, Jackythejack, GyroNutz)

Oh My God it's: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IMG 17582

Can't Bond just turn invisible and tranquallize Jason, or just shoot him? I mean, sure Jason may have a Durability edge I'm not sure, but Bond seems to have better tech. Voting for Bond atm.

Bond has invisibility in the Vanquish which is 9-A and is disabled

However your other reasoning is good so I'll count it. He does have way better tech and gadgets that Bourne would never of seen

If it is a composite, why is the profile not "James Bond (Composite)"? Also if it is a composite profile, the stats should be flat out 9-B due to being compared with the strongest versions of the character, right? Isn't that how composite profiles work?

It should say that yeah we just never did it for some reason. We never thought to tbh

Sort of. It's more of a collective and Bond has heaps of 9-C and 9-B Physical feats across heaps of media, so we kept it at that. That's why he use Bond at 9-C or Bond at 9-B

TheArsenal, I freaking love those Death Battleesque pictures you put in the OP

But yeah, Discount Agent 47 FRA

007 FRA

Want me to contact an admin to get the name of the profile changed to James Bond (Composite)? It'll help clear confusion

But people still vote on yours, and that's awesome.

I'm gonna start spamming too but like y'know I just gotta be careful with who I spam. Got two so far that I really like for some readon

Heh, thanks. That one only need a one more vote if things go well

the other character I wantef to spam hasn't gotten a vote yet

Jackythejack said:
Heh, thanks. That one only need a one more vote if things go well
the other character I wantef to spam hasn't gotten a vote yet
Try Ezio. He's 9 megajoules, got insane precog and combat intelligence that spans over several centuries and has resistance to mind-based and status-inducement based powers that goes Planetary and whatnot, so have fun spamming him with comparable opponents.

The other one besides Chelshia? Ma-Kun. He's part of a manga I've been reading for a bit. He's 10-A so it's difficult to spam

Speaking of matches, do any of you know a good 7-A opponent (that preferrably isn't a Pokemon)?

Back