• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jay vs Sausha Violin

oh lol i was thinking about ******* Sausha.

Ill switch this to a match with Sausha Actually

can go up to 35.

But yes she does have a big AP advantage at start

However, Sausha's hits have a dura negate abilities and she has a few magic abilities aswell

If her physical attacks have dura negation she can hurt him, but high-mid regen stops it from being too much of a problem. What kind of magic does she have? Cause any hax will probably get resisted.

She has physical attacks named "Love-Taps" which can weaken regenerative abilities. They can also drain stamina and absorb a person's energy.

Her normal punches hit your body internally. And they also raise your body temperature very high if u take too many.

Her magic abilities are quite basic in this tier, just magic blast.

1-B (59 d) Time Stop (30 seconds)

1-B (59 d) Powernull. She has a magic ability called shut-down, it puts a very big burdern on her mind, but it nullifies all supernatural power from an enemy for a short time (usually like 3 seconds)

>59d

Wew

Okay, so Timestop and Shutdown will definitely work, but I don't think it'll actually be able to put him down

6-C opens by stealing her stats. that won't matter much given the AP advantage but it'll make it even easier for him to oneshot with anything

wait but if she steals her stats wouldn't that make her AP equal?

This ability allows him to steal "ideas" from objects through physical touch

If she has to touch Sausha... she would have to get a hit on Sausha.

How is she doing that?

how big is their aura? And when u steal stats what does it do?

Is Sticky Fingers permanent? And also due to SBA they start 4km away. That might not matter though since Sausha starts with fist attacks.

However her ability seems a bit vague.

Does it make only her physically go down to 10-B or is it all attacks, including magic.

how skilled is Jay? If she isnt skilled enough her attacks will be dodged pretty easily. Sausha is more skilled than Isaiah Heisei.

Alright, well i guess this is pretty much a stomp :/

Sausha cant do anything about being put back to 10-B and dosent lead with her powerful abilities, they are like last resort.

I would have argued some SBA stuff earlier but i think its already too far into the match to do so and I actually dont think i want to fight a stat stealer xD.

really? but.. she only really has Sticky Fingers. Other than that she seems pretty easy to beat if u resist that?

ye ik ik its just all the pictures look like females and it confuses me.

And if you beat sticky fingers you still have Jay's really good AP, passive empathic aura, dozens of different spells, insane Regenerationn, BFR and EE from Vivi, Various ark weapons with 11D immortality and regen negation, and Throne Physiology making basically any attempt to hax him moot unless you're an Omegasmurf

Back