• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jay Grimoire VS. The Core (Gyrohem) (Concluded, Results Added)

Unless Jay has 1-A level hax while in 2-A, I'm gonna solidly side with the Core. The Core can instantly become resistant to anything Jay has and replicate it even better than the original user.

Actually, if Jay doesn't have the 1-A hax, Core stomps since Jay can't do anything to win. Unless it isn't passive

Because unlike Jay, Core has an overlapping resistance effect to his, meaning even if Jay can copy Core, Core copies over that and becomes himself and resists.

ZephyrosOmega said:
and yes, Jay has 1-A level hax, i believe.
Are 1-A level hax in 2-A battles allowed? Wouldn't it be "2-A, 1-A with Hax"? I mean, limiting Zen'O to 2-A is what stopped him from just stomping The Core

Akreious said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
and yes, Jay has 1-A level hax, i believe.
Are 1-A level hax in 2-A battles allowed? Wouldn't it be "2-A, 1-A with Hax"? I mean, limiting Zen'O to 2-A is what stopped him from just stomping The Core
Good Question. I believe i'll have to update his page if this fight can't reach a solid conclusion.

Jay in his avatar state is able to copy a beings soul.. unless there is a power that blocks him from doing so, Jay would absolute copy the core and make a clone. which he would then make the core fight

I'm inclined to vote Inconclusive, though i don't believe i can vote on my own thread. Jay's copying and resistance should be the same as the core's, if not stronger coming from a 1-A authority. He can also use terminus to find out its abilities and weaknesses, if that helps him.

oh my internet is slow I just now saw what you said.. however Jays abilities make him unable to be copied as well.. let it be known that Jay can absorb and redirect any energy based attacks thrown at him by the core

@JayBoogie that wouldn't matter Since The core resists its own blasts.

I believe Jay couldn't absorb the core either.

Would jay's control over nothingness be able to negate the effects of its powers? at least on jay himself.

It looks like the core is being affected by some sort of corruption, which is why it increases its power as a fight drains on, to end it quickly, Jay has the ability to not only corrupt objects with chaos but speed up corruption as well, he could wear out the core by increasing the corruption process

Jay is unable to kill it due to how it exists as long as there is existance.. and Jay is immune to being erased from existance himself, seein as how Jay is pure nonexistance in physical form..

so I really dont think either side would win

Back