• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaws vs Pepsiman

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B

speed equalized

win via death or KO

Pepsiman is fighting the video game jaws

SBA

Pepsiman: 1 (TheArsenal1212)

Jaws: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Jaws Unleashed shark
Pepsiman render by nibroc rock dbbnlk8-pre

VS

Stop scarring me hahaha

So assuming Jaws is in the water of Central Park, I think Peosiman can outmanoeuvre it and find a way to beat it

We have never seen Pepsiman swimming, but one of his commercials did briefly show him surfing, so he should be perfectly capable of doing it (who surfs if they can't swim?). That, along with his pepsi summoning ability, allows me to believe that he could win this. If he can keep away from Jaws until he can summon enough pepsi cans to contaminate the water and kill the shark, he should take this due to his superior range. His summoning only takes a few seconds, so if he can manage to pummel Jaws with cans and keep his distance, he should be able to last long enough for the shark to die from contamination.

So, in the game, Pepsiman refills two vending machines at once. I read online that an average vending machine can be assumed to hold at minimum 125 cans. X2 makes 250. Even if it took as many as 10 cans to make a gallon, that would be 25 gallons of Pepsi he can create. That should be more than enough to contaminate the water around Jaws and kill him.

Before I join the chain, how strong is this shark? Can it even bite Pepsiman to death? Talking some aluminium armor which can survive being moved by a truck.

Well first I must mention that Pepsiman is physically stronger than the shark which is comparable to an Orca which has a charging energy of 583.2 kilojoules. While the man can run through a sofa bed at ~1,767,384.9216 joules - ~3 times as strong as the fish.

So Pepsiman can

1. Just run over the shark in shallow water

2. Contaminate the water with Pepsi

Pepsiman FRA and my reasons.

Back