• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba vs Heaven Ascension DIO

Either way it's still a stomp cause Janemba resist Reality Warp.
Is his time stop also based on reality warping? Cuz his profile says he retained it from his part 3 version , so it should work if he uses it , that's why I'm asking abt his resistance to sealing , cuz Dio seems to have other things besides Reality warping

Is his time stop also based on reality warping? Cuz his profile says he retained it from his part 3 version , so it should work if he uses it , that's why I'm asking abt his resistance to sealing , cuz Dio seems to have other things besides Reality warping
Nah DIO's TS is certainly Part 3

Okay then thank u , i just saw sm1 above say he could time stop and mindhax but stil he can't deal with sealing I'm just gonna keep my vote

It actually does, if you're like resistant to magic and one of your opponents abilities is power null via magic, you resist it because the basis for it is magic.
i mean power nullification and stuff like that isn't neither related to Reallity Warping, depends from reallity warping hax that he resisted, since it would be a fallacy

DIO power nulled via Reality Warp.
ye, but it would be fallacy if you suppose just because he resist to a reallity warping (That dosen't have the same hax of HA Dio reallity warping) could resist to all reallity warping hax, i mean, it sounds a fallacy

ye, but it would be fallacy if you suppose just because he resist to a reallity warping (That dosen't have the same hax of HA Dio reallity warping) could resist to all reallity warping hax, i mean, it sounds a fallacy
Doesn't change the fact that most of DIO OH's abilities are based on Reality Warp.

but is NLF or Generalically fallacy saying just because he resist reallity warp, he could resist to other haxes. i mean, where even is the reason behind thath?
DIO literally performs most of his abilities with Reality Warp. Like all of those haxes that he did in EOH, it's based on his Reality Warp.

DIO literally performs most of his abilities with Reality Warp. Like all of those haxes that he did in EOH, it's based on his Reality Warp.
and reallity warping isn't a unique ability. there is literally writed there is much types and uses.

for example just because Janemba resisted to reallity warping, then he could resist to a reallity warping that control concepts? no. fallacy.

and reallity warping isn't a unique ability. there is literally writed there is much types and uses.

for example just because Janemba resisted to reallity warping, then he could resist to a reallity warping that control concepts? no. fallacy.
But then, DIO is limited to those uses. It's not a fallacy when another ability is based on an ability someone resists, like Power Null doesn't work because it's based on magic (counterspells). Heck, even I made that Dante vs Gio thread GER couldn't age because of Dante's resistance to Biological Manip.

But then, DIO is limited to those uses. It's not a fallacy when another ability is based on an ability someone resists, like Power Null doesn't work because it's based on magic (counterspells). Heck, even I made that Dante vs Gio thread GER couldn't age because of Dante's resistance to Biological Manip.
biological is a thing, since resisting to biological is proved to resist all biological effects. but you could say it for reallity warping? it's to generic think about that. since there are various types of reallity warping

biological is a thing, since resisting to biological is proved to resist all biological effects. but you could say it for reallity warping? it's to generic think about that. since there are various types of reallity warping
Doesn't apply to him tho. Again DIO's only ability is Reality Overwrite, which what abilities DIO OH have in the profile is because of it.

Doesn't apply to him tho. Again DIO's only ability is Reality Overwrite, which what abilities DIO OH have in the profile is because of it.
so i need make an example.

If im not wrong pre-absorption key have 4D hax, right? could Janemba resist to a 4D reallity warping haxes? no, at least not with profiles.
Because you can't be generic and saying he resist to Reallity warping so that means he could resist to 4D reallity warping haxes.

Since there are various types of reallity warping, you need feats for resist to them.

also noobody answer to that: Is this thing written somewhere on the pages?

so i need make an example.

If im not wrong pre-absorption key have 4D hax, right? could Janemba resist to a 4D reallity warping haxes? no, at least not with profiles.
Because you can't be generic and saying he resist to Reallity warping so that means he could resist to 4D reallity warping haxes.

Since there are various types of reallity warping, you need feats for resist to them.

also noobody answer to that: Is this thing written somewhere on the pages?
Doesn't ******* matter, this is his resistances:
Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Soul Manipulation (He is the amalgamation of the countless evil souls collected in the Soul Cleansing Machine), Reality Warping and Power Nullification (Shenron stated that he would be unable to reverse the effects caused by Janemba's evil energy, such as the dead coming back to life)

No matter how hax Reality Warping is, if he has resistances, he WILL resist it, unless DIO OH has Resistance Negation.

Doesn't ******* matter, this is his resistances:
Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Soul Manipulation (He is the amalgamation of the countless evil souls collected in the Soul Cleansing Machine), Reality Warping and Power Nullification (Shenron stated that he would be unable to reverse the effects caused by Janemba's evil energy, such as the dead coming back to life)

No matter how hax Reality Warping is, if he has resistances, he WILL resist it, unless DIO OH has Resistance Negation.
that's NLF

Resisting an ability is not NLF, a 3D being (even 10Cs to 10As) that has resistance to a certain ability WILL resist that ability, even if said ability is High 1-A. Unless the opponent has Resistance Negation.
we don't treat like that. that's actually No Limts Fallacy, if you want change make a CRT. Though, the argument itself is a very large whole

we don't treat like that. that's actually No Limts Fallacy, if you want change make a CRT. Though, the argument itself is a very large whole
wouldn't matter anyway since he would get sealedat the begining , also his hax is on the same dimensionality as janemba's resistance so it's not an NLF

wouldn't matter anyway since he would get sealedat the begining , also his hax is on the same dimensionality as janemba's resistance so it's not an NLF
no dude, you are totally out of context.
Dio can dimensional travel tho..
and hax isn't dimensionality, hax HAVE dimensionality, and range.

though, Janemba definitely can't resist to 4D haxes

Back