• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Jaspers vs. Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
How is this even fair? If memory serves, the margin between Low 2-C and 2-C is huge. Jame could literally think Alien X out of existence.
Not nessesarly. It depends on how many universes James destroys etactly. If his powers only destroys a few over a periodof time. Then its not big at all.

1st we gotta know what type, second, I'd say alien X wins this one.

Jim was defeated by the Fury in the Captain Britain because it realized if there was no reality for Jaspers to warp, he was technically powerless. This has been compared to Franklin Richards and the WPOTC, and in both cases, he is less powerful, BY A LOT.

Skulduggery88 said:
1st we gotta know what type, second, I'd say alien X wins this one.
Jim was defeated by the Fury in the Captain Britain because it realized if there was no reality for Jaspers to warp, he was technically powerless. This has been compared to Franklin Richards and the WPOTC, and in both cases, he is less powerful, BY A LOT.
Irrelevant because we follow the Tiering system instead of outside comparison, and that's just mean that Franklin Richards has more versatile reality warping but not necessary stronger and since when he can warp reality when he was outside the reality?

Ehh ... Jim...

It's not just versatility that he is superior Franklin : He warped reality far beyond his plane of reality [ Then went on to warp the full gamut of reality later on ] , warped the Superstructure of All Reality , Warped the Nexus of All Realities and subconsciously owned Man-Thing w/ Reality Warping [ Same guy who No selled Pre-Retcon Molecule Man's Reality Warping and no selled the Ultimate Nullifiers' Reality Warping ] , created an Alternate Hulk [ Who the Narrator goes on to say that this Alternate Hulk's power basically is " The greatest feat/level of power since the creation of the entire world {AKA:TOAA's creation based on context.. Comparing the totality of TOAA's Creation to... an ALTERNATE Hulk that Franklin created in Heroes Reborn ... How stupid is that ? What were they thinking ?! } ] , got the attention of Multiversal Eternity and Infinity during Heroes Reborn , Resurrected Galactus and harmed Multi-Eternity and Infinity [ when they fused in Abraxas' Arc [ Who was proven to be High 1-B during that storyline via "Boundless Multiverse" via Matthew Schroeder's interpretation , and the stupid thing about this instance : wasn't even close to full power in that arc, because his powers were burned out due to the Celestials beforehand, PLUS his Future Sister Valeria was there, who serves as a LIMITER . ] . Sorry about that, but it's both versatility and power... But that's for another thread.

ANYWAYS , Jaspers didn't, but based on his "Chaos Wave", he would be able to "eventually" destroy all of reality, just like Wanda .

Everything is inconsistent in Marvel. They constantly attempt to downgrade Franklin by saying he is a " Universal Shaper " , even though in those same comics he is downgraded... He has feats well above it in those EXACT same comics .Even theMarvel Cosmics... They are either 2-A or High 1-B... And even some Low 2-C feats they have (Overspace) are At least 2-A . There's a comic that stats the Overspace is on a realm above all possible realities.... And that is supposedly a "Universal" Abstract. That's 2-A my boy ... An higher-end 2-A at that.

For example, In-Betweener [ In his Universal Abstract form ] created a 13-D Universe. In-Betweener is an Abstract who has a ridiculous amount of high-ends, even as just a Universal Abstract. Franklin " as a child mind you " , was narrated to be capable of beating him effortlessly if he had full control of his abilities. They even stated that in comparison, the Infinity Gauntlet could do nothing... See the inconsistency ?

I don't like debating Marvel and DC comics because they literally can "vary" in power at any moment.

BTW... The Infinity Gauntlet was going to destroy the dimension of manifestations.. Wihich encompassed the totality of the Multiverse. Normally this is 26-D, but due to obvious reasons, the Multiverse is consistently referred to as infnitely-layered. Therefore, the DoM is actually infinite-D... In-Betweener nosells it, who which is destroyed by Franklin . Wow.... Talk about ABC logic.

I don't really see Jaspers winning this tbqh

I vote for Alien X.

Actually, Alien X done a Low 2-C feat with a thought...

Not to mention that James' durability is unknown.

Sorry for the late. And I go with Alien X, with same reasons as VersusJunkie54, The 2nd Existential Seed, Asdfg55544.

Pretty much agree with "easily done a Low 2-C feat with a thought" and "James' Unknow durability".

I give it to Alien X, same reasons as NoMoreTalking and all above users.

By the way, you should change

James Jaspers (Low 2-C): 0

Alien X: 4

into

James Jaspers (2-C): 0

Alien X: 5

Because Jaspers is 2-C now, but I still give it to Alien X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back