• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Estacado Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not gonna change his tier or stats, I just think his page is very messed up, the key is not correct with lacks some of his powers, I can help cleaning it if someone wants and unlock the page.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna wank him or something, I just want to help.

I'm agree with him (or her?).

Jackie's page is such a mess, much of his powers and many about the Darkness haven't been added.

Someone should unlock the profile, I think I can help too.

If you two could post the powers that should be added with justifications, that be a huge help.

Okay, at first, The Darkness profiles is shared with Jackie.

The Darkness is The Void before creation: Void Manipulation

The Darkness can absorp souls: Soul Manipulation

The Darkness can see the future: Precognition

The Darkness is Embodiment of the Darkness: Non-Corporeal, Abstract Existence, Conceptual Manipulation, Immortality type 1,3,4,6 and 8 and Omnipresent, not "Likely Omnipresent"

The Reason he is Low 2-C should be "The Void before the coming of light, which resulted in the creation of the universe. Stated that if The Darkness and The Angelus continue fighting each others, the universe would be destroyed. With The Darkness powers, Jackie can recreate the universe."

The Key should be "Key: Base | Jackie With The Darkness Powers | The Darkness"

And Summary is too long.

GHG4589 said:
Okay, at first, The Darkness profiles is shared with Jackie.
The Darkness is The Void before creation: Void Manipulation

The Darkness can absorp souls: Soul Manipulation

The Darkness can see the future: Precognition

The Darkness is Embodiment of the Darkness: Non-Corporeal, Abstract Existence, Conceptual Manipulation, Immortality type 1,3,4,6 and 8 and Omnipresent, not "Likely Omnipresent"

The Reason he is Low 2-C should be "The Void before the coming of light, which resulted in the creation of the universe. Stated that if The Darkness and The Angelus continue fighting each others, the universe would be destroyed. With The Darkness powers, Jackie can recreate the universe."

The Key should be "Key: Base | Jackie With The Darkness Powers | The Darkness"

And Summary is too long.
You telling all of my reasons, thanks.

Most of those seem okay, but the Immortality, conceptional existence and abstract existence are going to need more justification and scans to back them up.

Abstract Existence (In this wiki) said "This term means that a certain character is an immaterial embodiment of a fundamental abstract concept, and is able to regenerate as long as the concept itself continues to exist."

And The Darkness is the Embodiment of the dark itself: Abstract Existence

Conceptual Manipulation (In Abstract Existence's Page) said "Abstract Entities might have incredible command over the theme or concept that their embody, as it is a part of their essence."

And The Darkness has full control over the concept of dark: Conceptual Manipulation

The Darkness is Primordial Beings, even God that created the universe and is the originator of all that exist can't kill him, only seperate him from The Angelus: Immortality Type 4

The Darkness is like Parasitic, he has used host as vessels well over the span of 10,000 years, passing from one vessel to another each generation: Immotality Type 6

Reliant Immortality (In Abstract Existence's Page) said "Due to being the embodiment of a concept or theme, an abstract entity will exist for as long as its concept does."

The Darkness is reliant on the Dark, the dark is the concept it embodies: Immortality Type 8

Is this okay?

Here, is the list of The Darkness's hosts.

Aram - 8000 BC

Lulkam-Sin Bolo - 359 (England)

Idris - 14th Century

Christian Estacado - unknown

Michaelangelo Estacado - Many years after 1478

Antonio Estacado - ~1500

Miguel Estacado - 1671

Ramon Estacado - 1878

Teo Estacado - 1897

Belasco Estacado - 1908

Adelmo Estacado - 1912

Anthony Estacado - 1918 Alternate Universe

Roberto Estacado - 1942

Danny Estacado - late 20th century J

ackie Estacado and Capris Castiglione - Current

Bud Starling - Possible near future wielder

The Dark Prince - Possible future wielder

In this list, some of them it's in alternate universe, that means The Darkness's range is cross universe or multi-universe (just range, not attack potency.)

I seems like Low-High Regenerationn.

Anyway, I suppose that the suggested changes seem acceptable.

No problem. Should we close this thread then?

High means regenerating from atoms, or something smaller.

Creating a new heart within his chest is just Low-Mid. Regening from his teeth is a far better feat, though this is more combat applicable

No, you need to regenerate from an atom. A single one. Like, you have been atomised and all your atomic bonds have been severed and gone spiralling off, and you are reduced to nothing but atoms, and you come back from that. He was just healing himself from his teeth, atom by atom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back