• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Noir (Beta) vs Bill Cipher

Stats-wise, Bill is way stronger. In actual combat, I'd say Jack can take it. However, I lean more toward Bill winning because of how much more hax he is compared to Jack.

LordLuminous said:
Stats-wise, Bill is way stronger. In actual combat, I'd say Jack can take it. However, I lean more toward Bill winning because of how much more hax he is compared to Jack.
Same here for me. Jack would really take this in actual combat since Bill doesn't really look like the type that would fight someone up close. Though Bill having more hax compared to Jack kind of does get me towards Bill but i'd keep that to myself 'til more show up for this.

Leaning on Bill. At the moment, Jack possesses a better destructive feat, but he's nowhere near as knowledgeable or as versatile as Bill.

Jack Noir is IMO stronger, but would end up tricked and outsmarted. He is the kind whoall he has is an hammer and thinks everything is a nail

Bill Cipher, due to superior Hax, and the fact that Bill would likely outsmart Jack. Also, from what iv'e heard, Bill may end up being 1-C

UncleSpaceman said:
Bill Cipher, due to superior Hax, and the fact that Bill would likely outsmart Jack. Also, from what iv'e heard, Bill may end up being 1-C
Apparently that's what Bill might actually end up later in his show.

Jack actually have more destructive effects, but Bill is not far behind.

Even in his astral form, he was able to completely warp space-time, as did the Moon turn your eye (made of spatial manipulation) and paralyze and give loop in time (When he kicks off the teeth of deer, Bill gives a temporal loop)

Apart from that, Ford traveled across the Multiverse, and he says that Bill is the most powerful creature he has ever seen, that is, it would be the most powerful of the Multiverse?

In his reddit, it was clear he was quite the king of dimension where he lived, and apparently know God.

And finally, Bill Cipher is immune to the reality deformities and space-time

Back