• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

J. Jonah Jameson finds someone way more annoying than Spidey (J. Jonah Jameson vs Suction Cup Man)

Suction Cup Man decides to climb new frontiers, and scales the daily bugle. After an interaction with him, JJJ is not happy and wants to beat the shit out of him.

JJ gets a Spider Slayer mech, Suction Cup Man has to either:
  • Scale the Daily Bugle, without dying for atleast 8 minutes (He can revive only 2 times)
  • Take out the Spider Slayer, through disarming it or using his weapons to whittle him down

YOU'RE A BITCH, YOU'RE A BITCH, YOU'RE A... bitch.: @Salt-on-pizza

He's a menace!: @ProbNotAFelon

Last edited:
Pretty sure there's nothing JJJ can do here, considering Suction Man has Wall Level dura, ~3x AP advantage, and Resurrection that JJJ can't counter

Pretty sure there's nothing JJJ can do here, considering Suction Man has Wall Level dura, ~3x AP advantage, and Resurrection that JJJ can't counter
Ah. Shall I give him the Spider Slayer? I think he still wins via huge reaction and travel speed advantage and being able to disarm weapons anyway. Also resurrection isn't applicable due to his nasty habit of getting into arguments, and time in hell is longer than time on earth, evident by the fact Suction Cup Man woke up being carried into an ambulance, and the police were also already there.

Ah. Shall I give him the Spider Slayer? I think he still wins via huge reaction and travel speed advantage and being able to disarm weapons anyway.
In that key, I don't think Suction Cup Man has anything he can do to bypass the AP gap
Also resurrection isn't applicable due to his nasty habit of getting into arguments, and time in hell is longer than time on earth, evident by the fact Suction Cup Man woke up being carried into an ambulance, and the police were also already there.
You sure? Even assuming it takes him half an hour for him to revive (pretty big lowball considering average ambulance response time is 8ish mins), that's not long enough to be considered an incap, BFR, or KO

In that key, I don't think Suction Cup Man has anything he can do to bypass the AP gap

You sure? Even assuming it takes him half an hour for him to revive (pretty big lowball considering average ambulance response time is 8ish mins), that's not long enough to be considered an incap, BFR, or KO
Even for the Ap thing he can whittle him down via significantly higher speed

I made some significant changes, is it fair now?

Even for the Ap thing he can whittle him down via significantly higher speed
JJJ is the one with superior speed here, both in his normal and Spider Slayer key. Also, imagine an ant trying to whittle down a human and the human literally just stomps on it because that's exactly what SCM Vs a Spider Slayer would look like. SCM's weapons shouldn't even be 9-B since smashing glass is only 9-C at best unless it's bulletproof glass or something. He's not disarming the thing either because of Class M LS.

I made some significant changes, is it fair now?
I don't think so, JJJ's ~557867x AP and dura advantage seems like it would make it pretty much impossible for SCM to whittle him down (especially if Cup Man can only revive twice) and JJJ's 343x speed advantage and arguably better surface scaling would make it pretty hard for SCM to climb the building.

Pretty sure there's nothing you can do to make this not a stomp one way or the other : (

I don't think so, JJJ's ~557867x AP and dura advantage seems like it would make it pretty much impossible for SCM to whittle him down (especially if Cup Man can only revive twice) and JJJ's 343x speed advantage and arguably better surface scaling would make it pretty hard for SCM to climb the building.

Pretty sure there's nothing you can do to make this not a stomp one way or the other : (
Yeah, this is a mismatch.

Back