• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
U.A. Beginnings Bakugo is scaling from 5% Deku so why would the fight be any different.

Deku vs Kacchan 2 was at 5% for the majority of the fight. Only 8% near the end, with the final hit being 5%.

Bakugo is barely any different, this is the same fight as in canon but Izuku doesn't have access to 8%.

There is no difference or point to this battle.

Bakugo is barely any different, this is the same fight as in canon but Izuku doesn't have access to 8%.
Hold on now. That Bakugo had already gone through forest camp training and had more powerful explosions. Plus he can't abuse his aoe in a building while Izuku gets to bounce around like Torino.

Hold on now. That Bakugo had already gone through forest camp training and had more powerful explosions. Plus he can't abuse his aoe in a building while Izuku gets to bounce around like Torino.
More powerful by a tiny fraction, the scaling doesn't place him any higher beyond being vaguely stronger.

Note: Even during the Joint Training Arc where he states he's even stronger, people still think 8% Izuku could be more powerful than him. The gap between 5% and 8% is miniscule. Also, just because the fight starts in a building doesn't mean it can't be destroyed or he can't leave. OP doesn't say they cannot leave and that it's invincible.

A versus battle isn't a sparring match, and Bakugo at this point is bad at keeping damage down if he doesn't have to.

U.A. Beginning Saga goes all the way to the Hideout Raid Arc.

I'm not coming back to this thread, this match up is pointless and I'm never going to be in the mood to argue otherwise.

More powerful by a tiny fraction, the scaling doesn't place him any higher beyond being vaguely stronger.

Note: Even during the Joint Training Arc where he states he's even stronger, people still think 8% Izuku could be more powerful than him. The gap between 5% and 8% is miniscule. Also, just because the fight starts in a building doesn't mean it can't be destroyed or he can't leave. OP doesn't say they cannot leave and that it's invincible.

A versus battle isn't a sparring match, and Bakugo at this point is bad at keeping damage down if he doesn't have to.

U.A. Beginning Saga goes all the way to the Hideout Raid Arc.

I'm not coming back to this thread, this match up is pointless and I'm never going to be in the mood to argue otherwise.
Eh well I don't care much about it either.

I do get what XSOULOFCINDERX was trying to make in this battle, but Bakugo's U.A. Beginnings key covers everything before the Joint Training Arc, and we cannot just use the Bakugo from that specific battle with Base Deku (at least I don't think so, his feats are not even there to begin with).

Back