• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Number Six only can use 8-B by blowing up near his entire body, it’s an auto k.o for himself when I said use number six I didn’t mean against the overused mha character, I jest I jest

Number Six only can use 8-B by blowing up near his entire body, it’s an auto k.o for himself when I said use number six I didn’t mean against the overused mha character, I jest I jest
But he has a way of damaging Deku, at least, and he can easily regenerate any serious damage he takes. His fight with Koichi proved just how potent his power and regeneration abilities are. In fact, there should probably be some upgrades for Koichi and Number 6 after their battle had concluded.

Anyway, Number 6 also has a massive speed advantage thanks to Overclock, and I believe not even Danger Sense is enough to compensate for the speed difference. His fighting style also combines with his Bomber Cells, which could also cause Deku some serious problems.

Last edited:
But he has a way of damaging Deku, at least, and he can easily regenerate any serious damage he takes. His fight with Koichi proved just how potent his power and regeneration abilities are. In fact, there should probably be some upgrades for Koichi and Number 6 after their battle had concluded.

Anyway, Number 6 also has a massive speed advantage thanks to Overclock, and I believe not even Danger Sense is enough to compensate for the speed difference. His fighting style also combines with his Bomber Cells, which could also cause Deku some serious problems.
Which version of Deku is this cause I do not see how number 6 scales that high above Deku even in speed just from the Nagant fight.

Deku reacting to Nagant's bullets is far above Six reacting to ordinary bullets (and they were even rubber bullets at that). I'm assuming Faux 100% is restricted cause it definitely leagues above number 6.

There's also zero way for him to even injure Deku considering his strongest attacks only smashed/blew up a building.

Agree with the upgrades needed, even at base level cause he scales to Mach 7 (Aizawa n Stuff) koichi needs to be upgraded to HHS+ (As he scales to the x10 of overclock, or Mach 70 here)

In this case, Number 6 has shown to be capable of mutating his body to circumvent all of the weaknesses of Overclock, meaning he can constantly be in acceleration at maximum speed. Deku’s Danger Sense MIGHT be able to help, but I don’t think his base form would be enough to keep up with the massive speed difference. Number 6 would probably blitz Deku, and could easily strike with several explosive punches or just blow himself up like he did against Koichi.

The only way Number 6 can hurt Izuku is by killing himself. Even his giant form, I only calculated as being 8-C+ in AP.

His only 8-B explosion will kill himself, he'll bloat up first while doing it, and he has not shown the ability to regenerate from brain death. And nothing suggest Number 6 can produce such an explosion without blowing up his entire body. For obvious reasons he has never actually used the 8-B explosion before.

Honestly I'm not even sure if Number 6 should even scale. Since the Bomber that produce the 8-B explosion was far massive than all the others, and likely produced a bigger blast because it had far more bomber cells. Number 6 is much smaller and hasn't produce explosions anywhere near that size.

Unless you have evidence that he can release an 8-B explosion that he's never used, and that it won't destroy his entire body like the bomber villain did.

Number 6 also has several Quirks as well, with his Overclock, morphing body, and explosion Quirks, so keep that in mind.
For sure, but I don't see him matching Deku's range, nor that his explosions are as useful as Bakugo's, which Deku handles fairly well even before danger sense.

Yeah, Deku's handled everything #6 has before already and he can just incap him by restraining with Blackwhip if you think he can't get around his regen.

Yeah, Deku's handled everything #6 has before already and he can just incap him by restraining with Blackwhip if you think he can't get around his Regen
Yeah, but as rusty said above, this thread should die. Number 6 can’t hurt Deku without commiting a Kamikaze he can’t Regen from

Bump. With the new MHA revisions, the AP gap between Deku and Number 6 isn't as substantial, so Number 6 now has more of a chance to harm Deku, and this thread can be revived.

Bump. With the new MHA revisions, the AP gap between Deku and Number 6 isn't as substantial, so Number 6 now has more of a chance to harm Deku, and this thread can be revived.
I assume the + comes from his strongest attacks being able to one shot Koichi. Does #6 start in Base or Destruction Style?

Back